What is the reputation of the Belgian classic car dealer Speed 8 Classics? | FerrariChat

What is the reputation of the Belgian classic car dealer Speed 8 Classics?

Discussion in 'Holland/Belgium' started by bitzman, Aug 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I ran across them seeing their sign on a picture of a Bizzarrini GT5300 strada targa in lavender being shown in Europe. As far as I know there wasn't a targa made in that color so it must be a replica. I went to their site and they have some rare cars including a GT40 road car from the '60s, GTC4, Iso Fidia. i wonder what the word is in Belgium, do they play as us Yankees say "fair and square?" What car do they specialize in? Thanks for any opinions. Here is one of their website pages.

https://www.speed8classics.com/sold-cars

2. Stef65

Stef65 Karting

Apr 28, 2015
    reg Antwerp Belgium
    Full Name:
    Stef
    The owner of that shop lives in my street (less then 500 meters from my home). His shop is in the same town (not really a town but more a small city).
    The owner is a nice guy and known as a trustful and fair person. He sells a lot of exclusive care to the middle east and has some good relations over there.
    He is not specialized in one brand, but in several brands, the more exclusive brands and cars.
    Let me know if you want me to check some cars.

3. Harry-SZ

Harry-SZ F1 Rookie

They have some very nice cars, like that Monteverdi High Speed!