Considering GTC4Lusso V12 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Considering GTC4Lusso V12

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by SECRET, Aug 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kimwizzzuuu

kimwizzzuuu Karting

Aug 26, 2018
    new york
    Full Name:
    Kim
    U got this one off Sotheby Monterey auction. Congrats, great price for nearly new condition with pretty much all options.

SECRET likes this.
  2. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    STUNNING! Congratulations!

My kids love the passenger display, it could be better implemented, but they still love it.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

SECRET and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

The display is super fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caeruleus11 and SECRET like this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

Nice!!

SECRET likes this.
  5. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula 3

Apr 16, 2017
    What a beauty! I didn't know you could get the pics without watermark as I got something from the auction as well, will email RM now. I guess for 10% buyers fee that should be fair... Congrats!

Bundy, Caeruleus11 and SECRET like this.
  6. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Yes! Thanks, after buyer's fees, I think it still works out to be a good price!

Thanks, I'm really excited about that too! It was more difficult than I expected to find a car optioned with CarPlay, Pano Roof, Passenger Display together in a color that I'd like. I'm really happy with the configuration.

I took a shot at it! They seemed a little hesitant, and they didn't send me every photo. I think they are most concerned about improper use for resale/auction purposed. I got a disclaimer about the use of the photos for personal purposely only.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  7. KenU

KenU Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    Planet Earth
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Lovely spec, especially the stitching against the Terra Bruciata.

I've been spoiled in the winters here in the NE having a heated steering wheel on my DD Pano Turbos over the years. Would gladly have traded for the Lusso had Ferrari offered this option. A deal killer for me! (we all have our quirks, don't we?):D

Drive in good health always!!

8. Caeruleus11

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Incredibly beautiful. I think you are going to fall in love with the combination of it being one of the finest luxury cars out there, but also, very much a real Ferrari. Use the modes, comfort is great for general driving around, and sport is wonderful for really getting on it. I took a 100 mile round trip drive with some friends the other day in the rain, I kept it in wet mode the whole time, what a blast! The car is so so so well judged for all these circumstances.

Bundy and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  9. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    That is just stunning. Please post more pictures as this looks like the dream color combo for a Lusso ...and I thought my tdf Blue and Beige Lusso was the bomb

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  10. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Thanks everyone! Will post more when I get the car. Turns out buying an auction car is a real pain in the butt! It's been two weeks, and we're still going back and forth on trying to figure out how to get a temp tag. :(

11. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    Hang in there! She’s an incredibly beautiful example and the pain will be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  12. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Thanks for the words of encouragement! Had a pretty disappointing chat after expecting things would be potentially ready tomorrow, but I've recalibrated expectations!

Bundy likes this.
  13. Caeruleus11

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Would/ Could the auction house help?

14. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    It's very cool, but yes it's entirely pointless. My kids played with it once.

15. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    They're trying their best. Issue is actually the temporary operating permit (that little sticker that dealers put on the windshield when you drive a new car). I think we'll have a solution, but it won't be on the road for a little while.

16. Caeruleus11

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Argh... is the car clear filmed? do you want that? maybe you can get that done while you wait?

17. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Congrats. The best colors. Nothing like finding the exact spec one wants. It’s the closet thing to ordering new.

I recommend the protective wrap. I daily my Lusso and had it corrected, wrapped and ceramic on top. It’s Nero so like yours will show everything. And like the last time I responded sitting at Disney...makes the drive home more fun than the time here.

More pictures and impressions once it makes it to you. Congrats.

Drive it well.

ScottS

sampelligrino and SECRET like this.
  18. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Thanks for the advice guys. It's going in for a full body wrap and some tint. If I don't get a temp permit by Thursday, it'll jump on a transport to the shop doing the wrap.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  19. cspa

cspa Rookie

May 26, 2020
    My GTC4 has above 32000km at the moment, never had any issue, 2 kids in the back, it's my daily car, I plan to keep it for the next 10 years, I do have a Range Sport as well but I barely use it except when I need the trunk space, I can't recommend any car beside this one!
    Passager display, panoramic roof, cameras all aounrd, the only option I regret I didn't have have is the rev light on the wheel

20. Caeruleus11

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    If you really really want it, I think you can get it done. It will just be expensive (no surprise).

SECRET likes this.
  21. CWL

CWL Rookie

Sep 30, 2015
    Hey, Im thinking about a V12 Lusso as well, whilst my kids are young. Kids are 4 and 1, so I still need 2 car seats in there. Anyone had 2 car seats in the back and can tell me what its like day to day?

SECRET likes this.
  22. Natkingcolebasket69

Works fine for my 1 year old twins but really setting them
    Up in and out is a pain. Specially the baby seats.

23. CWL

CWL Rookie

Sep 30, 2015
    Thanks! So I'm guessing its hard to fit a rear facing seat, so they both need to be forward facing. Does the car have isofix and proper boot mounts etc? ie: do you feel safe with your kids in the back? Whats it like lifting the kids in and out of the car. My 1yo is only just walking now, so won't be able to climb herself in and out.

SECRET likes this.
  24. Natkingcolebasket69

It has isofix.
    When I tried it was rear facing as they were little. Painful to do but works, clearly not a Honda odissey though. Forward facing works too but again it’s not extremely easy.
    When kids are in yes I feel safe.