For Sale - 10 360 lug bolts (to put 360 rears on your 348) | FerrariChat

For Sale 10 360 lug bolts (to put 360 rears on your 348)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Michael_Davis, Sep 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Michael_Davis

Michael_Davis Karting

Aug 17, 2020
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    Michael Davis
    Putting a set of chrome 360 starfish on my 348, and needed the shorter 360 lugs for the rears. Bought a full set of 20 because that was all I could find. Only needed ten, because you can reuse the 348 bolts up front.

Anyone want the remaining ten for half of what I paid? $75 and call it $10 for Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the lower 48? I'll throw in the galvanized bolts/washers and posts that came with.

(NOTE, this is the pic I clipped from the fleabay that shows all 20 lugs. You'd only be getting ten, of course)

PM here for interest.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Michael_Davis

Michael_Davis Karting

Aug 17, 2020
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    Michael Davis
  3. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    How long are the shanks on these? These are not the extra long rear bolts for using the OEM 348 wheels on a 348? These were a full set of bolts for a 360 front and rear? Thanks

4. Michael_Davis

Michael_Davis Karting

Aug 17, 2020
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    Michael Davis
    Correct. These are *NOT* the same length as the extra-long rear bolts that are stock on a 348. These are a smidge over three inches. The stock 348 rear lugs are about four and an eighth inc. This set of ten is all the same length, suitable to fasten a pair of OEM 360 wheels to the rear hubs of a 348.

Again, I bought a set of 20 takeoffs because it was faster and easier than trying to find only the 10 that I needed, as you can reuse your 348 front bolts to attach the 360 fronts. Also, I figured I could hook someone else up with the remaining ten at the end of the day and make their life a bit easier.