GLASS COVER FOR 328 GTS SPEEDOMETER | FerrariChat

GLASS COVER FOR 328 GTS SPEEDOMETER

Discussion in '308/328' started by Arignon1, Sep 3, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arignon1

Arignon1 Rookie

May 8, 2016
    Toronto, Canada
    I accidently dropped the glass speedometer cover to my 1997 Ferrari 328 GTSi. Of course it smashed beyond recognition. I've done considerable searching and can not seem to find a link to getting a replacement for it. Would anyone be able to advise where I may be able to purchase one please? Thank you in advance for any help, Gerald

2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If you can’t find one. You can have a glass shop cut you one as long as you know the diameter and the thickness.

mike996 likes this.
  3. Arignon1

Arignon1 Rookie

May 8, 2016
    Toronto, Canada
    Thank you for the reply Mike. Much appreciated. That's always an option. I was opening to stay with all original parts for the model. However, if I can't locate the piece, that's the next best alternative.

4. craiggo

craiggo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2012
    Redwood City
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Call Palo Alto Speedometer (http://www.paspeedo.com/). Though not on a Ferrari, I know someone that had a similar issue and they repaired it.

5. Arignon1

Arignon1 Rookie

May 8, 2016
    Toronto, Canada
    Thank you for the advice and link craiggo. The glass piece I'm looking for has literally broken into 50 - 60 pieces and is beyond repair. I'm looking for a brand new glass speedo cover, if that's possible. Thanks again...

6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Palo Alto is known for full instrument renovations, they can handle it, if you are in the US.