348 2-Step Paint Correction Photos & Video | FerrariChat

348 2-Step Paint Correction Photos & Video

Discussion in '348/355' started by mojocoggo, Sep 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mojocoggo

mojocoggo Rookie

Jul 28, 2013
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Dylan Leff
    Just had my 348 fully gone over by Bay Area Detail (www.sfbayareadetail.com) and Taylor did an incredible job erasing years of bad washing habits. It's easy to make brand new cars look great after paint correction, but older cars like ours need someone who knows how to tackle all the weird situations you might come across on cars with a bit more "history."

I no longer cringe when seeing the car in direct sunlight, and getting something like this done really renews your love and appreciation for the car.

Also, it's time we get more positive 348 videos out there so as an aspiring video producer I put together a short film showing the before/during/after process:

And here are the "after" photos:

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Ferrarium, JLF, Qavion and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I did that on mine last spring the trick for ofhers is to not overdo it and turn it into a mirror because then it does not look period correct, you need just enough correction to make it look great but still remain period correct.

Sent using FerrariChat.com mobile app