14" wheel decals | FerrariChat

14" wheel decals

Discussion in '308/328' started by snowsports1, Sep 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. snowsports1

snowsports1 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2013
    UK
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Does anyone know where i can buy the 14" wheel decals for campag 308 wheels please. superformance only do the 16" versions thanks.

2. arcticlighting

arcticlighting Karting

Oct 5, 2007
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian Chapman
    I'm selling sets they can either be used as a stencil or a sticker They are $350 includes shipping for a set of 6 - 1 extra setup for a just in case. If you want look at the BaT 308 that is mine in blue. You can see the quality of the wheels. If you use as a stencil then find an airbrush artist, and tell them to take the stencil off in 5 minutes. These are top quality.

3. Imatk

Imatk Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    If you already have an old one, you can probably take it to a signage shop and have them make up a bunch.

Here in the States there's a company called "FastSigns" basically if you have the original, OR if you have some type of image/PDF of it, they can take that and make you a sticker/decal.

I had about 30 made for my Shelby a while back. I think it cost me something like 20 dollars.

Those went on the OUTSIDE of the center cap and are still there doing just fine, so for these cars since they go inside I imagine they'll do just fine.

4. witz

witz Rookie

Nov 13, 2015
    Los Angeles Calif.
    I saw some on ebay a while back