360 - Keys, radio | FerrariChat

360 Keys, radio

Discussion in '360/430' started by Chrisv123, Aug 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chrisv123

Chrisv123 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    Chris Veit
    Hello all,
    Does anyone have any key blanks for sale? Looking for the Enzo / stradale....also what is the best oem looking Radio that has mp3/ usb/ Bluetooth...any combination ! I know alpine is the general radio to use!

Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    You can send your original Becker back to the factory to have an internal bluetooth module installed.

Chrisv123 likes this.
  3. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    Chris are you looking for a new uncut Enzo/strad key ( below) or re-keyed with new blank key. The new uncut En/strad key are pretty hard to find and expensive the re-keyed pop up every so often on Ebay and sell for $300 there are some dodgy copy's out there. The keys bisel sells I bought one 2 months back and can tell you they are very good quality and priced very reasonable. Gud luk

Cheers
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Chrisv123 likes this.
  4. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    I replaced my radio with a Sony MEXGS810BH. It was one of few single DIN units with BT, USB ports front and rear, and variable lighting color so I could match the other instrument lights. A rear USB was important to me so I could keep an iPod connected hidden inside the glovebox.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

5. UrbanHero

UrbanHero Rookie

Apr 18, 2019
    New York Pothole City
    Full Name:
    M
    Do you stil have the info on who you contacted from Becker to get the module installed into the OEM radio?
    Thanks
    Sent from my SM-G955U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    I started with the Becker website (https://www.beckerautosound.com/ferrari), emailed them at [email protected], discussed it with a tech, then sent the radio in and had it back about a week or 10 days later. My radio had dog eared buttons and a failing screen. They replaced the buttons and screen ($200), added the bluetooth module ($125). Radio looks new now.

UrbanHero likes this.