Wanted - Mondial 3.2 Coupe | FerrariChat

Wanted Mondial 3.2 Coupe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by jgcferrari, Sep 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jgcferrari

jgcferrari Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 21, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jose
    Im looking for a non red Mondial 3.2 Coupe

Any leads will be appreciated

2. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Not many around; only 87 3.2 coupes (TOTAL) came to the US 1986-88 when the Mondial 3.2 was sold here. Best bet would be to post in the Mondial forum here (f-chat). There is also a very attractive and well- loved Mondial QV coupe in a very rare (and unique!!) color available now listed here on f-chat.

temple
    1988 Mondial 3.2 (black over red)

WilyB likes this.
  3. blownfuse

blownfuse Karting

Jul 16, 2012
    Campbell, California
    I have a Mondial 3.2 Cabriolet in Black that's getting some new upholstery before I list it...

4. dmarti02

dmarti02 Karting

Jun 22, 2014
    Haverford, Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I just picked up an 86 Coupe thanks to the folks here. The dealer I purchased from was M Brandon Motorcars, but this was his personal car and he's well versed on the Mondial. There was a very nice silver one that was a no-sale on BaT, that may or may not be available. Had miles, but extensive service. Unless, your deadset on a 3.2, there are two QVs that I found that were both unique color combos and appeared to be well sorted. Feel free to PM me and I can share some more details. I do get your desire for a 3.2, though, they really do check all the boxes. I've been loving mine.

5. hnichols

hnichols Karting

Apr 15, 2020
    Chicago IL
    Full Name:
    Hugh Nicholson
    And what percentage of those 87 were red? 75%? A non-red 3.2 in the US is a rare bird indeed.
    Personally I'd look at all years and get the best looked-after one that you find.
    Good luck!

Ferrari55whoa and dmarti02 like this.