For Sale - OEM Carbon Fiber Sport Seats | FerrariChat

For Sale OEM Carbon Fiber Sport Seats

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by zone1, May 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zone1

zone1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2018
    SF Bay
    Selling a pair for OEM Ferrari carbon fiber sport seats from my 2004 Ferrari 360. The seats are black leather with contrast stitching. Size is Large. The seats are in excellent condition, and from a low mile car. There is minor wear on the drivers seat bolster from getting in and out of the car, but apart from that, they are perfect. Comes complete, ready to install with mount bolts and forward track covers.

Price: $7900 plus shipping. Located in San Jose, CA if you want to pick up in person.

These are compatible with Ferrari 360, F430, 458 and I believe even 355 & 599, but please verify fitment.

This is a great upgrade over the stock seats and these being carbon fiber, have significant weight advantages to the Daytona seats! These seats are perfect for performance driving, for sprucing up the interior of your car, or doing a Challenge Stradale conversion!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

ShineKen likes this.
  2. scott paul

scott paul Rookie

Jul 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    chicopee
    i could do 5000. let me know i will check back

3. zone1

zone1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2018
    SF Bay
    Sorry, the seats are already sold.

4. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    To a highly-esteemed Fchatter ....:D:D:D:D

5. JackD123

JackD123 Rookie

Sep 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jack Deren
    #6 JackD123, Sep 28, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    May I ask how much they went for? I'm looking for the same pair. Also, which colors and years of 360s did they come stock from the factory?
    Thanks.

6. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    I'd assume all of them since they were an option, albeit an uncommon one. Even more rare is the Alcantara middle section on them like my car has. The vast majority came in all leather though. Best of luck with your search. Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Wow these are nice!

8. JackD123

JackD123 Rookie

Sep 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jack Deren
    Cool, thanks! The subwoofer setup is amazing! Didn’t know you could squeeze a box like that in that tiny space. I would definitely do that ;)

imahorse likes this.
  9. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Thanks! I might try making some once I get my shop moved :)

10. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Ironically, the Alcantara centered sport seat was the cheaper of the 2 sport seat options. The all leather sport seat option cost slightly more.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

imahorse likes this.
  11. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Very true. The challenge stradale leather/Alcantara pattern is very similar as well and I have been afraid to ask what those go for.

12. JKLIVIN

JKLIVIN Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2013