For Sale - Ferrari 355 Speedline Mistral 18" three piece rare | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 355 Speedline Mistral 18" three piece rare

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by technomania, Jan 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. technomania

technomania Karting

Apr 9, 2018
    North AL
    Full Name:
    T B
    Hello Guys,

Up for grabs is a set of three piece Speedline Mistral in18"
    fronts are 8,5x18 and the rears are 10.5x18
    Tires are Bridgestone Potenza in the sizes 235/40/18 front and 275/40/18 rear
    These came on my F355, I recently bought another Speedline set of a member here, so I don't need that set anymore. These are very rare and hard to come by, as the more common set only cam in 17" and these where some special order via the Ferrari dealer.
    asking 3950,- OBO plus shipping

If you need more pictures, please PM me.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

BLKSTALLION likes this.
  2. Bill Gelinas

Bill Gelinas Rookie

Aug 2, 2006
    Ontario Canada
    Full Name:
    Bill Gelinas
    Could you contact me at [email protected] or text to 5196230142 about the wheels thank you.

3. technomania

technomania Karting

Apr 9, 2018
    North AL
    Full Name:
    T B
  4. technomania

technomania Karting

Apr 9, 2018
    North AL
    Full Name:
    T B
  5. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Beautiful car, beautiful wheels... you should not sell them!!! Are you sure that the rear ones are 10.5? Since my 348 set has 10 on the rear. But if the ET is same i could also use them on 355 which would be nice ;) Can you tell me the ET?
    The spec of mine is:
    10Jx18 ET55
    8 1/2Jx18 ET36
    If they coincide concerning offset this would enlargen your customer base to 348 owners i guess since the 0.5 width more on the rear axle shouldn't be an issue?!
    Anyways... BEST wheel you can get guys! Go for it the price is fair in this condition!

BLKSTALLION likes this.
  6. technomania

technomania Karting

Apr 9, 2018
    North AL
    Full Name:
    T B
    funny thing is that the imprint on the rear wheel only states is 8 1/2 see picture ..
    my measurement with the tape was .. 1.5" outer barrel, 9" inner barrel and the back spacing measurement is 8 5/8, see pictures .. was still a loose fit on the car .. not aggressive
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. technomania

technomania Karting

Apr 9, 2018
    North AL
    Full Name:
    T B
    price drop to 3500,-

StartedFromTheBottom likes this.
  8. technomania

technomania Karting

Apr 9, 2018
    North AL
    Full Name:
    T B

Still have the wheels in my garage .. someone make me an offer .. they have to go

cheers !!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

BLKSTALLION likes this.
  9. BLKSTALLION

BLKSTALLION Rookie
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    tony Ng

10. technomania

technomania Karting

Apr 9, 2018
    North AL
    Full Name:
    T B
    yes .. still have them here .. and shipping is not a problem at all .. just let me know

11. technomania

technomania Karting

Apr 9, 2018
    North AL
    Full Name:
    T B
    pm me and we get it going