TPMS needs calibration again? | FerrariChat

TPMS needs calibration again?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by TifosiConch, Oct 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    I got new tires installed on my 2015 Cali T 3 months ago, mobile tire install tech sent me to dealer to calibrate TPMS, he could not do it with his equipment. Three days ago my car informed me that TPMS needs to be calibrated and dash light stays on. Is there any way to DIY this or have a local shop do it? I'm 175 miles from my dealer.

2. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
    I have a 2011 Cali and had new TPMS replaced last month. I calibrated it myself and was amazed how easy the process was. If the T screen menu is similar you should be able to scroll to calibration mode. From reading the manual and talking to people I was expecting to drive a few miles while calibrating, but I was playing with the screen to the calibration mode at the red light, and after 3 minutes of driving, all the psi readings for all tires populate the tire info screen. Everything is still good so far.

Andrew Pour, SAFE4NOW and tomc like this.
  3. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    There’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to re-calibrate your TPMS yourself

I took a few pictures for visual reference:

From your left screen , go to main menu
    Then select " Setup "
    Then scroll down and select " Calibr. TPMS "
    Then select " On "
    Lastly, drive!

The above is all after you have confirmed the tires are actually set at the correct PSI < wink >

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

TifosiConch, vjd3 and dinoart like this.
  4. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    Thanks, you saved me a trip through the owner's manual at least!

SAFE4NOW likes this.