430 - Polished exhaust tips for F430 | FerrariChat

430 Polished exhaust tips for F430

Discussion in '360/430' started by Snapshift, Oct 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Snapshift

Snapshift Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 31, 2020
    Centralia IL
    Full Name:
    Lyle D. Pahnke
    E60 M5 and Marcoboxer like this.
  2. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

They look great! Make sure those grub screws are nice and snug -- and probably 're-snug' them after your first drive to ensure they stay put.

3. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    Looks nice. I also have a black 430 spider. Easy to swap out? Also. $200 a set. Or for all four?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

These are priced as a set of 4x. They're 'pretty easy' to install and come with the necessary hardware + uber-long allen wrench needed. The installation pain is simply the grub-screws which snug against the existing muffler tip are buried deep into the bumper's cutout -- and the long (included) allen wrench only gets about 1/85th of a rotation before you need to reset the tool. I'm exaggerating a bit -- but it just takes a long time to get the screws turned nice-and-snug because there's so little room to work. I installed these for a fellow Ferrari Club member in the parking lot of a hotel once, the morning of a rally. I think it took about 20-30 minutes. Once installed, they do look swell.

You'll still get the black watery drip from the tips upon startup, but the nasty matte grey look of the exhaust tips will be a thing of the past.

https://www.ricambiamerica.com/et430-polished-f430-exhaust-tips-set-of-4.html. (I'm pretty sure we have 1x set in the inventory at the moment)

E60 M5 likes this.
  5. nickorette

nickorette Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2017
    Canada
    E60 M5, Snapshift and armedferret like this.
  6. John lumpp

John lumpp Rookie

Dec 26, 2019
    Full Name:
    John lumpp
    I also bought these from Ricambi. Great look, great price.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

E60 M5 and Snapshift like this.