599 GTB Fiorano 167752 | FerrariChat

599 GTB Fiorano 167752

Discussion in '612/599' started by crappygraphy, Oct 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. crappygraphy

crappygraphy Rookie

Sep 7, 2020
    Berlin, Germany
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Hello dear Ferraristi,

I remembered I saw this stunning Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano in late march this year. Its' VIN is ZFFD60B000167752 and the serial number is 167752. The owner told me it is finished in a Maserati color and that only two 599s left factory in that color. He could not recall the color code as he was only told that verbally. I have done lots of research but the VIN decoders could not provide any further information on the color name or code. So does any of you happen to know the color code or color name of this stunning 599?

Thanks in advance,

Luis Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my CLT-L29 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. EP328

EP328 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2008
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Ed
  3. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    The car in the OP does not look like TDF. It does look more subdued like Mediterranean Blue but I haven't seen the build sheet for that car. Your car is obviously TDF

4. Clembo

Clembo Formula Junior

Open the driver's door. Most cars have the color listed there on a sticker.

5. armedferret

armedferret Formula 3

Mar 24, 2018
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Handy for the one who owns the car, but for a spotter who simply sees it parked on the side of the road, it's often considered to be less than appropriate to go trying to open the door of a stranger's Ferrari. ;)

6. Zaza

Zaza Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2017
    Brittany & Indonesia
    Full Name:
    Xavier
    Unfortunately not on European cars, you got to open the bonnet to read the yellow sticker. I do not believe the owner does not know his car's colour ! But in my records, it was noted as "Blue Maserati". The car was in France before, registered AB-176-ZC. There is an other one in Holland.

armedferret likes this.
  7. crappygraphy

crappygraphy Rookie

Sep 7, 2020
    Berlin, Germany
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Yes that was my thought too. Well, he bought the car from a dealership in Berlin and they only told him the color code. If I see him next time, I will ask him to open the bonnet. Is Blue Maserati an actual color or just a disclaimer that it's a Maserati color. Also do you by any chance have photos of the car when it was in France and of the other car in Holland?

Luis

8. Zaza

Zaza Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2017
    Brittany & Indonesia
    Full Name:
    Xavier
    I think the paint sticker will probably mention something like : "Extracampionario-not Standard". Blu Maserati is not an actual Color but few cars in the world got paint according to Maseratis, like in Japan "Blu Ghibli Cup". Picture of the French :
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/ac/90/6bac90c7d83833d5f678afa102e0688a.png

Image Unavailable, Please Login

The dutch blue car # 168974 is for sale : https://vossestein.nl/occasion/ferrari-599-6-0-gtb-fiorano-f1-hgte/
    BUT I am not 100% sure about the "Blu Maserati". A dutch FC member will certainly can confirm ( or not)

9. crappygraphy

crappygraphy Rookie

Sep 7, 2020
    Berlin, Germany
    Full Name:
    Luis
    thanks a lot for the photo and the info on the dutch car. yes i am certain that will definetely be featured on the paint sticker. blu ghibli cup is an actual ferrari color if i'm not mistaken, obviously a tribute to maserati. hopefully some dutch member can help us out!