NBA 2019-20 Season | Page 7 | FerrariChat

NBA 2019-20 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 95spiderman, Oct 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

He is a very efficient guy, play tough, could have played in the 90’s...not like those other guys who won’t play defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Heat - Celtics commentators said LeBron's block of Iguodala in 2016 is greatest block in playoff history, more than Bam's. I 100% disagree with them. LeBron's block was of a layup after the ball was released and he knocked the ball without control of where it ended up. Bam's block was of a firmly gripped dunk attempt, ripped it out of Tatum's hand (over the cylinder mind you), and then had it under control where he caught it midair before it landed...then he subsequently got fouled and went to the line to actually get a point in return (first FT missed and he later said 2 fingers were numb from the block). I don't care if it was Finals vs no or game 1 vs 7...the play in isolation was way better than 2016.

3. Natkingcolebasket69

I guess as far as importance I could see lebron’s, just like Jordan’s game 6 steal ok Karl Malone... now bam’s block required incredible strength in his wrist to do and was amazing !

4. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Looks like the Nuggets are gonna win it all this year :).

5. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Tyler Herro had an incredible game. Does not play like a rookie at all...

6. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Nuggets got the Lakers right where they want em

7. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Welp I don't see Boston or Miami beating the Lakers.

ShineKen likes this.
  8. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Great game by Jimmy Butler. Hopefully the Heat win Game 4 so we got a series. Can't believe they won tonight without Bam or Dragic...strong work.

9. Natkingcolebasket69

I love how James thinks of himself as the GOAT yet her got swept twice in the finals and Iverson OR butler without 2 stars managed to win at least ONE game!

10. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    #160 BMW.SauberF1Team, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    Seeing LeBroom walk to the locker room before the game officially ended showed his class. Gotta have 5 players on the court to finish a game and I think the refs had enough and let it go with 4 that showed up eventually. Didn't even tell the Heat players or coaches good game...

Natkingcolebasket69 and greg328 like this.
  11. Borrow’d Mine

Borrow’d Mine Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 28, 2019
    Florida
    He finally was called for traveling 2 times last night. No denying LB is great but he travels about 75% of the time he touches the ball. Was funny and I enjoyed those two calls immensely. Go Heat!

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  12. Natkingcolebasket69

Travel—- and offensive fouls... he pushes off, lower the shoulder. Butler is a sound basketball player. Aside Lebron he is the strongest wing there. He has ex I fundamentals, jumper, he is poised. Great player.
    No denying lbj is great but when
    Ppl say he is a great passer which Is true but...look at the games what happened most of the time is that he is so strong that people have to comit and help on the drive and then someone is open and that’s it. That’s a simple but right play.
    Now magic and john Stockton court vision that was pure genius, specially magic!

greg328 likes this.
  13. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Ugly game yesterday with 40 fouls called and 28 turnovers total between both teams (not the highest in the series but still), but the last few minutes were great seeing Jimmy Butler turn it up. Hopefully this goes to game 7, but Jimmy is looking exhausted in this series.

14. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Lakers win. LeBron is still a piece of ****... even with the mickey mouse covid ring:
    - Avoided Bucks, Clippers, and Raptors
    - Playing 5 seed without Dragic in finals
    - taken to 6 -Help from refs throughout the playoffs
    - No KD, Kyrie, Steph, or Klay in the playoffs

Most pathetic title run in sports history, and James is asking for respect. Sorry bud, you’re still second rate and will never achieve the level of greatness Michael Jordan did.

greg328 and BMW.SauberF1Team like this.
  15. Romaihi

Romaihi Rookie

Apr 26, 2020
    Qatar
    Full Name:
    Hamad Al Romaihi
    You have mentioned three players that played in one team to beat lebron ;)

Lebron is the GOAT

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

16. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will

I think it explains a lot if you have to ask for respect.

17. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I agree. Jordan would never say that, because he isn't looking for respect, he is looking for championships. I always wonder the state of mind of these athletes who always say "I get no respect..."........like seriously, is that why you play? For respect? Does it really bother them that much that they feel they don't get any? Play to win, period.

18. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    And how many players did Lebron have to play with in Miami to win one?

19. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    LeBron is bent because he doesn’t get the “respect” he thinks he deserves just for showing up by most fans and players both current and retired. 17 seasons and four rings littered through effectively three teams as he chased players he couldn’t beat to join them for a championship run. Conversely Jordan, in who’s shadow James will forever live, played only 15 seasons with two being “post retirement” where he earned six rings - in two three peats. The difference in these achievements is cavernous... despite what LeBron would have us all believe. Lump on top of that all of the teammate issues, ****ty attitude, foul flopping, and general all about me attitude and James should see it for what it is and let the fantasy go that he’ll ever match Jordan. The notion that he’s the king or goat is absolutely absurd. Whining about it all of the time and asking for respect only makes him look like even more of a *****.

20. Natkingcolebasket69

U should be banned for writing such non sense.
    This is the only goat James is:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    LeBroom got swept in not one but two finals. How many players has that happened to?

This season is a big asterisk. Lots of players elected not to play due to COVID so less competitive. Shortened season so less demanding on the players. And then they all decided to take a break in the playoffs for a few days (3 days was it?) when normally you can't just decide to stop playing just because you don't want to. And of course the one location bubble meant no travel between games and had no opposing team fans to deal with while playing.

22. Natkingcolebasket69

One thing I will defend Lebron on is: you play who is in front of u.
    It’s not his fault the nba turned into an entertainment business : the hand check, the defensive 3 seconds means if u are bigger, faster, stronger like he is u have an open path to the basket and open
    Shooters.
    But hi fundamentals compared to the previous era are weak: his left hand is so so, no footwork, post move, shaky feee theow and mid range...
    Then there is his aau mentality who only wants the play with hi buddies and acts like he is owed everything...
    Yeah owners don’t care about players I get that but forcing trades and so
    Forth that just sucks. Take AD... would have I wanted to
    Play for La yeah, but If I do
    That at my work I’m fired and I’m not paid. I’m not being a diva player paid to sit. That’s just wrong.