Wait list on Roma? | FerrariChat

Wait list on Roma?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by msgm1, Oct 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msgm1

msgm1 Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    NYC
    Is there a wait list on the Roma?

2. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
  3. RamsHmb

RamsHmb Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    James
    U can place an order but question is how long will it take. Seems like big interest. Would be interesting to hear from someone that is new to Ferrari how long they are being told the wait may be...6 mos, a year plus?

4. ScuderiaPL

ScuderiaPL Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    New York
    Full Name:
    Paul Lusardi
    Last i spoke with my dealer, current orders will deliver late spring early summer if you order now.

5. robstand

robstand Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 13, 2019
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Robert S.
    My dealer said summer delivery if I ordered now.

6. Jonathan Knight

Oct 12, 2020
    UK
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Knight
    Hi from u.k.
    Placed order for Portofino M beginning of this month and told June delivery. I drove aRoma yesterday (27 October) as it is same engine output and gearbox as Porto M and was told they will arrive at same time. Cheers Jonny

RamsHmb likes this.
  7. RossoDiamante

RossoDiamante Karting

Jun 3, 2013
    Mid-Atlantic, US
    I, too have been told June/July for either a Portofino M or a Roma ordered now. My understanding as of a couple of weeks ago is that the system is not yet ready for actual orders so I’m assuming that anything that gets ordered in this first “batch” will have summer delivery.

8. RamsHmb

RamsHmb Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    James
    Not ready for Porto M orders? Roma’s are being delivered so guessing that is what you mean.

9. gw32

gw32 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2017
    Sonoma, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I'm placing my order with deposit today and was told 6-8 mos.

10. Jonathan Knight

Oct 12, 2020
    UK
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Knight
    For Roma or Porto M?

11. gw32

gw32 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2017
    Sonoma, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Roma.

Jonathan Knight likes this.
  12. Jonathan Knight

Oct 12, 2020
    UK
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Knight
    I drove aRoma last week but combination of left hand drive and rain bucketing down
    meant I didn't get a good drive . However I was impressed with the look of the car and the interior. Is the styling what you like about it?

13. gw32

gw32 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2017
    Sonoma, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    My test drive was only about 20 minutes and mostly freeway but I got enough of a feel to tell its an amazing car. I love the style inside and out. I was pleasantly surprised by the quick responsiveness of the steering. The front end didn't feel like a front engine car and it drives like a smaller car. Engine is very responsive, doesn't feel turbocharged at all. I was very comfortable and I'm 6'4", 240 lbs. This car will be replacing my Scuderia which I love but find I am not driving it as much. At 68, comfort and amenities are starting to outweigh raw performance for me. This will be my first GT car as I mostly had sports cars and 4 door sedans or SUV's. I had test drove Aston Martin's in the past and they weren't sporty enough for me. This car is. I'm confident it will be able to keep up with my mid engine F car buddies on our Saturday drives.