For Sale - 2014 Ferrari FF, Fully Xpel Wrap with Ceramic Coat, 15k miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 2014 Ferrari FF, Fully Xpel Wrap with Ceramic Coat, 15k miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Fugy, Oct 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fugy

Fugy Rookie

Sep 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sam Hsieh
    2014 AWD FF. Still has powertrain warranty till November and has been recently serviced by Ferrari of Seattle. Has 15,xxx miles on it. Fully Xpel wrapped with black top. Carbon fiber steering wheel with LED indicator. Lowered on Novitec Springs. Front and back HD dashcam. A set of summer tires and brand new winter tires.

Spent about $12k in additions.

The car is in perfect condition. Clean history. It’s really one of the only full 4 adult seater super car with an AWD system out there. I can fit and travel with 4 adults comfortably and have my 80lb dog in the rear luggage space.

The car has had a full inspection done last Nov and everything was mint hence was able to purchase the PowerTrain warranty from Ferrari.

The car has no mechanical issues or oil leaks. Again it had a full inspection by Ferrari of which I can provide a copy of.

I have a set of aftermarket 21/22” Rotiform 3 pieces forged wheel/tires package on another listing in the Classifieds if interested!

This is also listed on eBay:
    https://ebayvehicle.com/app/5dWvuUwvSTnD7SYt7

Asking $132,500 (without wheels)
    Located in Seattle, WA
    Sam (267) 243-5611

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

nitrobass24 likes this.
  2. TJsBeer

TJsBeer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 10, 2016
    Valley Forge, PA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Miller
    Those wheels are nasty....
    In a good way ;-)

3. Fugy

Fugy Rookie

Sep 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sam Hsieh
    Lol! Thanks!

4. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    Is the black roof a wrap or is this car equipped with a panoramic roof? Do you have pictures of the stock wheels?

5. Fugy

Fugy Rookie

Sep 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sam Hsieh
  6. Fugy

Fugy Rookie

Sep 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sam Hsieh
    I may be looking at trading it in by the end of the week if there are no interests. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. Fugy

Fugy Rookie

Sep 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sam Hsieh
  8. Fugy

Fugy Rookie

Sep 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sam Hsieh
  9. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

That was fast! Congrats !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Fugy

Fugy Rookie

Sep 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sam Hsieh
    Thank you!

11. KK2018GTB

KK2018GTB Rookie

Jul 7, 2018
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Terry Car Guy
    Sam this car is sick! The stance and fitment of the wheels look even better in person! The condition is better than you described and I truly appreciate you for making this transaction flawless. Many thanks my friend!!!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. Fugy

Fugy Rookie

Sep 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sam Hsieh
    Hello!

I’m glad it arrive safely! Thank YOU for making this transaction smooth. We’ll need to meet in person when this all blows over! Enjoy!

TroyNVie likes this.