Photographer Traveling to Florida | FerrariChat

Photographer Traveling to Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by kbritton88, Oct 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    Hello everyone, my name is Kevin and I am a photographer who will be traveling through Florida November 7th - 15th. I offer high resolution stills and rolling photos, low light photos using various light sources from ambient light - strobe - to LED bar, as well as custom hand overlaid see-through images. I'll be in town for a combination of work and family visit and would like to try to set up some shoots with some fun and unique cars if possible while I'm there. I'll be driving from Kansas City to Florida so I'll be passing through the whole of the state twice but I'll mostly be staying between Miami and Boca (open to driving a bit for the right shoot).

Below is a link to examples of my work, if anyone would like to set something up I can be reach on F-Chat messages, social media, email, or by text/call.

Kevin Britton
    [email protected]
    816-237-6051
    https://spark.adobe.com/page/N2JpV6CTwPW0g/
    Instagram - @kbritton88 as well as @drivelifelld

Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your evenings and week.

2. Whatupdoc

Whatupdoc Karting

Feb 17, 2020
    Hey Kevin, check out “exotics on las olas” on Facebook. Free event with super cars, HyperCars, classics, race cars etc held in ft Lauderdale 11/15. Hope to see you there!

2014 458 Spyder (sold)
    2020 Huracan Evo Spyder

kbritton88 likes this.
  3. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Kevin,

what towns will you be in? Do you do action shots? (See below).

William

Whatupdoc,

Not to derail the thread, but I’m interested in your thoughts of the EVO Spyder versus the 458. I have a ‘13 and love it, but did look at a 2020 EVO at a dealer yesterday.

My concerns are fit (I’m 5’-10) and very low front end clearance (for mountain twisty roads).

Thanks,

William

Attached Files:

kbritton88 and Whatupdoc like this.
  4. Whatupdoc

Whatupdoc Karting

Feb 17, 2020
    Oh William. I don’t know where to even start... I absolutely ADORE the evo. I’m going to start a new thread in general discussions. Find me over there please

2014 458 Spyder (sold)
    2020 Huracan Evo Spyder

kbritton88 and wthensler like this.
  5. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I’ll mostly be between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami but I’m open to a short drive to shoot, and yes, I do rolling/action photos. I can do car to car or stationary panning depending on what you’re looking for. I’ve got examples on the spark page link in my post if you’d like to check them out.

Also, I may not own one, but I do have a bit of experience driving the 2020 Evo (RWD) around Lake Arrowhead in the Mountains in Southern California. I’m 6’1” and had no problems fitting in or seeing out of the car. It was absolutely amazing in the corners and had no issues with clearances in the two days I had it. I am however a huge fan of the 458 so personally that’s a tough call in my opinion.. though I only get to drive them, not own.

6. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I appreciate the info sir, my uncle takes my little cousin to that C&C when he can and I’ve heard good things from other attendees as well. If I’m still in town on the 15th I’ll definitely check it out, thank you.

7. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Are your services FREE?

8. Whatupdoc

Whatupdoc Karting

Feb 17, 2020
    I started a different threat in “Ferrari Discussion”

I think at 5’10” in a coupe you’ll do just fine.
    It’ll be a little bit tighter in a convertible. You really lose a few inches in the Spyder it seems. I have the latter and the seat is all the way back for me and I’m 5’8”

2014 458 Spyder (sold)
    2020 Huracan Evo Spyder

9. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Thanks, I saw your response. I sat in the coupe, and it is doable. The Spyder, not so much. The new sport seats are supposed to be a bit lower, which would solve the sash problem, but the cabin is still too little to afford a reasonable driver position. So maybe in 2023 or whenever they do a refresh of the EVO, they’ll provide a bit more space inside in the Spyder version.

I won’t give up the 458 Spider for a coupe, regardless of the car.

It is really a shame Lamborghini can’t accommodate folks a bit larger than your height. That seems to be the cutoff for the Spyder.

10. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    While I won’t say no to a gratuity/tip or even a cheeseburger as a thank you, the shoots are free. Just trading time for time and talking cars while meeting new people.

damnhawk likes this.