Lap times at Laguna Seca ? | FerrariChat

Lap times at Laguna Seca ?

Discussion in '348/355' started by Luc, Sep 17, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Luc

Luc Karting

Mar 22, 2009
    (I won't give the name of this man so that the 355 taliban won't kill him :D )

My 911 never ran the Laguna Seca but runs on some tracks as fast as a guy who makes 1'24" at the Mazda raceway.

I read on another forum that
    Which means that the car is actually pretty fast - obviously less than 1'30" is good on that track. I have had an M3 E46 and it was far slower than the 911. So I can't believe a M3 even tuned is faster than a 355, then.
    Is there a place where I can get official lap times for a 355 F1 and some other cars with a good driver ?

Thanks !

2. KMR968Turbo

KMR968Turbo Formula 3

Nov 11, 2007
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Sorry to revive a dead thread. Was searching the forums for 355 Challenge lap times and found this thread. I saw the 1:27 lap time and was shocked since that would be a spectacular result in my opinion. He mentioned it was from another forum so I assumed another car site. Did a little searching and found it....on a Forza video game site. Wtf? Why would someone looking for lap times post garbage like this? Anyway, posting a correction here before someone tells their buddies a 355 Challenge ran that time.

Qavion likes this.