Rear brake calliper rebuild kit part no. 95691536 | FerrariChat

Rear brake calliper rebuild kit part no. 95691536

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by AUDIO RESEARCH, Oct 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AUDIO RESEARCH

AUDIO RESEARCH Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Hi guys ,

I hope everybody’s healthy and in good health inspite of this pandemic . I need your help my 88 Mondial w/ ABS rear brake calliper of the driver side is sticking . I’m thinking of rebuilding the brake calipers . I know that the front calipers are the same as my 84 BMW 635CSi . The rear brake callipers I’m not sure / no idea . Before I order the parts in the USA , maybe someone here at the forum has an experience and knows the part cross reference w/ the other car manufacturers? If it’s from BMW I can get it here in the Philippines . Thanks in advance

Stay safe ,

Luigi

2. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    Looking at Superperformance uk web site, it appears that the kit is the same for the mondial 3, 3.2 and the T. They do front and rear repair kits. About £25 per caliper. No idea of bmw similars

3. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    Yes, the 3.2 and 3.4T calipers are the same , I can confirm that.

4. AUDIO RESEARCH

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Hi guys ,

Thank you very much for your replies . The calipers for the front & rear are indeed the same for the Mondial as I’ve researched it in my Ferrari Mondial parts catalog . Now I’m waiting for my mechanic to come over my place and confirm if indeed the calipers of the Mondial are identical to the front calipers of my BMW 635CSI.

Stay safe ,

Luigi

5. AUDIO RESEARCH

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Just an update and follow up . Brought the car to the mechanic this morning . The problem was not the caliper but it was the brake hoses , it’s has already hardened and swollen it won’t make the brake fluid pass through . For today the rear hoses are being replaced . And regarding the brake rebuild kit it’s exactly the same as my 84 BMW 635CSI front brake calipers except that BMW ‘s sells them in singles while Ferrari sells them / pair . So I ordered 4 pieces . I bought mine from Pelican Parts and it’s $11.75 ea. Excluding shipping .

6. AUDIO RESEARCH

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA