Shamille | FerrariChat

Shamille

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by MOSS, Nov 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Is he still active? After he sold his TR I think he got the Aventador so he may have bailed on Ferrari Chat. He has good friends on Lambo Power as well.

2. ago car nut

ago car nut F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2008
    Madison Ohio
    Full Name:
    David A.
    He is probably too busy with the ladies!

4re308, blkdiablo33 and MOSS like this.
  3. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Since he does not own a Ferrari anymore I'm sure he must have moved on. Especially the way a few members tried to ruin him about his
    car sale. Amazing how the good people have to leave while the trouble makers get to stay. Perfect...

4. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Sounds just like politics!

4re308, blkdiablo33 and fridolin_pt like this.
  5. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Haha, somewhat

6. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    FREEZE! Miami Vice

7. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

I talk to shamile pretty often. He's still in the boxster and getting ready to sell it for a 911. He dumped a ton of money into gold and silver and is waiting on the aventador prices to come down. I'll probably try to pop in and see him this winter. That ambush he received for his car was uncalled for and i posted before that it is impossible to know when or if your differential is about to go and i know from Experience. The consensus is that its a crapshoot 50 50 but I think every testarossa will have it at some point if its a driver, its just a matter of when. Shamilles car made it over 65k miles i believe, mine went right at 40k.

I think he should buy the huracan as it is prettier imo but thats just me. His Diablo was gorgeous.

8. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    IIRC he lost a lot of followers over some very unpopular political remarks.

9. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Really? On this forum? I never saw him in the p and r section. He claims to be very libertarian but is way more left than he leads on in my opinion lol. Hes a good dude and fun to be around. I'm still shocked that he's in a boxster right now though lol.

10. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Totally agree on all accounts. I have a Huracan spyder. I think its the best Lambo I have ever owned.