LUSSO GTC4 V12 market | FerrariChat

LUSSO GTC4 V12 market

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Agpl, Nov 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agpl

Agpl Karting

Jan 15, 2013
    Worcestershire UK
    Full Name:
    John Ranson
    Interested to know how the market is holding up in these difficult, interesting times?
    Especially the Uk and European area I looking to market my Lusso not sure how to be effective how do you guys rate Classic Driver.com?

2. Mickey Bharat

Mickey Bharat Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 4, 2019
    Cotati, California
    Full Name:
    Mickey Bharat
    More so is that fact production is over for Lusso. It is the last V12 touring 4 seater from Ferrari. The dealers are seeing less and less in inventory because people like me are holding onto their Lusso’s

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Jas and Caeruleus11 like this.
  3. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    Prices have definitely bottomed out and demand and interest is now growing because quite frankly if 2 seats are not enough (especially if you have a dog) what else in the range do you consider.
    Plus with service taken care of until 2025 and the PTU issue resolved by a stronger/better remedy if you are among the unfortunate small minority what's not to like?

papou and Caeruleus11 like this.
  4. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I have noticed less and less Lusso on the market in the US and those that remain are often very basic spec. Its always a fluid situation but I have 3 friends who just bought Lusso. I think all of the above and pricing has hit an approachable entry point for many. The lack of entertainment/ vacation/ travel/ plus the you only live once attitude mean these cars are selling.

FFantastic and BarryK like this.
  5. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    #5 SECRET, Nov 13, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    Seems to be dependent on the region as well. A quick search here in the US is showing 38 V12s of which 12 are 2019 or 2020 vehicles. As mentioned above, pricing seems to be steadily approaching a point for many that have been waiting to jump in. This holds esp. true for 2017 model year vehicles as well.

When you compare what the spectrum of things that owners say about newer mid-engine V8s like the 488 or F8 against what FF and Lusso owners are saying about their cars, it seems that buyers of a FF or Lusso really know what they want. It's usually not people's first Ferrari. I also suspect that results in many FF/Lussos being actually truly used and enjoyed.

Here's mine getting it's final touches before I can *****finally***** drive it (got the registration/title/plates yesterday!)

6. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Congratulations! They need to make sure to give you wheels and tires too! :)

7. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Ha! Yes good catch!

Well as 2020 luck would have it, due to some communication issues within the service team, they assumed I didn't really need to have the car back for the weekend, so it'll be more waiting around.

Thing that sucks the most is knowing it's going to just sit there all weekend. :(

8. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    Weren't they an option?

Caeruleus11 and Nospinzone like this.
  9. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Very true. When I bought mine I'd planned on keeping it 2, perhaps 3 years at most. Just to tick off the NA V12 box before they became extinct.

But I've grown to love it. And the fact that it is the last of it's kind means I've decided to keep it longer.

It also works so well as a second supercar & usable as a family car, alongside my faster 2 seat V8.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  10. Magnus Kanerfalk

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    TioMango
    I have ben watching the prices and ads for Lussos in Europe (not UK) for the last year, and a lot of cars are standing unsold at dealers, som for over a year. There are now around 155 for sale on mobile.de and 175 for sale on autoscout24.de (including V8). My guess is that the prices will continue to fall and settle a couple of 10k's above FF prices.

350MH83 likes this.
  11. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Interest for the FF and Lusso V12 is rising here in Europe. My Lusso has become a keeper.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Maloja likes this.