Stabilimenti Farina 166 Inter: request for info and pics. | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Stabilimenti Farina 166 Inter: request for info and pics.

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Michiel Mobiel, May 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    #76 felice66, Nov 12, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    Salve saluti cordiali a tutti ...qualcuno di voi potrete aiutarmi per ottenere informazione del colore della 166 inter Stabilimenti farina 011s cabriolet secondo me fu propietá di Federico Rosellini e secondo Barchetta la macchina come colore originale era "PEA GREEN /Pale green interior" il fatto e che non trovo nessuna fotografia per vedere il colore originale vi ringrazerei se qualcuno puó dare informazione in riferimento a questa macchina
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

colombo2cam likes this.
  2. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Sorry Roberto Rossellini

3. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    I think you will have more success if you write in English.
    As for the color I suggest to consult the Lechleroid color chart.

Marcel Massini

4. MBPaki

MBPaki Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2008
    TURIN
    Full Name:
    Miki Bellagarda
  5. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Thks so much Marcel and Miki... I appreciate a lot yours attention... I will write in my bad english..
    :D

wbaeumer likes this.
  6. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Cordial greetings to all ... some of you can help me to get information about the color of the 166 inter Stabilimenti farina 011s cabriolet in my opinion it was owned by Roberto Rosellini and according to Barchetta the car as original color was "PEA GREEN / Pale green interior". I can not find any picture to see the original color I would thank you if anyone can give information in reference to this machine... And Of course know if barchetta register is not wrong... Thks again guys

635CSI likes this.
  7. Marcel Massini

Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    streetst, colombo2cam and 375+ like this.
  8. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    thks Marcel ....I am going to assume that barchetta is correct with the color Pea green
    i appreciate a lot for the attention.... this chat its amazing for the ferrari lover thks again

9. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    hello guys I tried to make a digitization of the black and white photo and it is the closest I could achieve ... after looking further back I got this information that I left below about the colors that CISITALIA used with great influence with Pininfarina and Stabilimenti .... I think it was possible that the 011s could be Pea green sorry for my bad english i can speak spanish and italian....

This Cisitalia 202 convertible from 1949, an early product, is just one of 34 survivors. It was built in aluminum by Stabilimenti Farina and belonged to the famous Franco-Italian film producer Carlo Ponti. This is indicated in the extract from the Automobile Club d'Italia and specifies that he is the president of the film production company ATA (Artisti Tecnici Associati). He produced hundreds of films by Federico Fellini or Roberto Rosellini. For the record, at a time when divorce was prohibited, he married Sophia Loren in Mexico City in 1957 while he was still married since 1947. The marriage failed to register, they remarried in the rules in 1966 and! She had two children! To get back to this car It is good to note that Carlo Ponti was a huge fan of Cisitalia and that he had several. This magnificent convertible spends its life in Italy before being acquired by the current owner, a Belgian collector. The car received a complete restoration in Italy, taking care to respect its original configuration. Photos of the restoration will be placed in the file delivered to the buyer. It is now in good condition, both cosmetic and mechanical. The color of the car cannot be said to be the original, but it was an available color for the model at the time. This apple green combination,

streetst and colombo2cam like this.
  10. 335s

335s Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    T. Monma
    Hi fellas!
    I have two period pics from early 1970s-Brattle St. Cambridge, MA-in driveway when I inspected both cars to purchase(crazy expensive in those days!), but they are in color and pretty clear/detailed in composition. They were 100% cars: 009S, 011S.
    Interestingly: they were very “small” cars in the flesh(I showed up on a 275GTB).
    Is someone writing a book? Would you like copies of these prints? Drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do.. no electronic pics-I’ll have my photo hobbyist palls make REAL prints for you. Lemme know...
    Ciao

readplays likes this.
  11. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Hello friend, I would be interested in seeing a color photo because they do not exist on the internet. I am not writing a book but making a 1/43 scale replica of the 011S and I have had several months of research to be able to do it with the correct factory color ... any help will be well appreciated .....

12. Marcel Massini

Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    009 S:
    See Prancing Horse magazine #126, Cavallino magazine #14, Forza magazine #21 & #23, and the June 1999 issue of Car Collector.
    As well as my book "Making a Difference" and many other publications.
    Plenty of photos.

Marcel Massini

13. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    streetst, readplays and simpen like this.
  14. PG1964

PG1964 Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2010
    Torino, Italy
    Because i have 50 years of dark room experience, i can say that the green Cisitalia posted before has a different color if i change the tone in B/W: it's darker.
    This model above has a good Verde pisello-Pea green colour for me.

15. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Totally according to your appreciation indeed the color of cisitalia was a reference to have the certainty of colors used in '49

16. PG1964

PG1964 Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2010
    Torino, Italy
    Ok, the problem now is the badge: you sticked a Pinin Farina badge instead of a Stabilimenti Farina badge.
    This is the correct badge.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Yes I... know the problem is that it is not achieved on a 1/43 scale and that will be my next job thanks for the clarification

18. andymont

andymont Formula Junior

May 16, 2007
    Torino - ITALY
    Full Name:
    Andrea M.