SF90 Spider - ordering | FerrariChat

SF90 Spider - ordering

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by acd683, Nov 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. acd683

acd683 Rookie

Apr 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    adam
    Hi all,

After receiving the promo video circulating from Ferrari the other night we've decided to go on the list for the SF90 Spider.

I really haven't done any research into production numbers and am curious about our chances of getting the car. No idea if we're too late in the game. Our last new Ferrari was an 812 Superfast delivered last spring, which was our third overall. So this is our fourth outing.

Does anyone have any insight or thoughts? Going into the dealership this weekend, but value this community's input.

2. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    I would not wait for the weekend but get in touch with your sales person ASAP. Depends on the size of your dealer as to how many allocations there will be.

3. acd683

acd683 Rookie

Apr 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    adam
    I should have clarified...we called him last night but are going in this weekend to get more info. But we are on the list now. Our dealer is medium-sized, I would say. I believe we were in the top 1/3 of customers for their 812 allocations.

of2worlds likes this.
  4. Bmwatts

Bmwatts Rookie

Jan 14, 2017
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brett Watts
    I’ve bought a few cars recently from my dealer. 488 Pista, portofino and getting an 812sf this week. I was offered an allocation for the sf90 coupe but turned it down, he’s seeing if he can get me an allocation for the sf90 spider tomorrow instead of coupe.

Igor Ound likes this.