SavageGeese - 458 Review | FerrariChat

SavageGeese - 458 Review

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by humdizzle, Nov 23, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. humdizzle

humdizzle Karting

Mar 9, 2016
    Not sure if anyone else watches this channel on youtube. For the most part his reviews are fair, although a bit pessimistic. But that is a refresher when every youtuber only says good things about the car they are given to drive. Doesn't seem like this example got the the best care (dash bubbling, seat leather tearing, etc)

DefunctNeurons likes this.
  2. BusterX

BusterX Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Overall I like SG...but he sounds like he has been given some sort of drug to make his voice like that of a monotonous robot.

DefunctNeurons and humdizzle like this.
  3. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    great review, however much misinformation in the video...have seen many 458's with high miles over 50K and none needed an engine rebuild (they knew one person that did and they base their info on that?) ..ok the sensors in the DCT Trans which effects all years through production is an issue , but thats the only known big issue w this car (which you can now get fixed $7-$10K) Dash issue, yup i have on mine (Top dash pod easily removable)

The 458 is the greatest overall car made in the past 10 years i'm personally planning on driving the heck out of mine and never worrying about miles..

4. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    I watched it earlier today and even commented because I loved the driving part so much! If you skip over a lot of the talking (as mentioned, not that much useful or necessarily accurate info) and just watch and listen when they are enjoying the car it’s great!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. VelocityTexas

VelocityTexas Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2019
    North Texas
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Video quality is nice and makes for easy viewing. Makes me want to go for a drive. That car though, nasty.

6. JAhmed

JAhmed Rookie

Nov 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jibran
    Know these two dudes personally, genuine car enthusiasts and they know their stuff. As others have said, refreshing to see a review that wasn't all praise and fawning...but I think the excitement/enjoyment you see when they are driving the car kinda sums it all up.

7. pizzadude

pizzadude Formula 3

Feb 20, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    Couldn’t put my finger on who Jack sounds like....but just got it.
    Uncanny how much he sounds like Donald Trump Jr.

I think its a great review although I did question that 60k mile engine rebuild.

8. Yeah, me too.
    Is that true?

9. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    Best part is the driving portion at around the 15:00 mark.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

10. craigburton

craigburton Karting

Aug 27, 2016
    Not sure they have most accurate info regarding the technical aspects of the car. Engine rebuild required after 50k is nonsense. Great review otherwise. Nice to see the car being thrashed for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pizzadude likes this.