For Sale - 2006 Ferrari f430 - 28k miles only! | FerrariChat

For Sale 2006 Ferrari f430 - 28k miles only!

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by silkgtb, Oct 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. silkgtb

silkgtb Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2020
    BRAKES ARE LIKE NEW .
    PAINT SHINES AND LOOKS LIKE NEW
    MOTOR SOUNDS AND RUNS LIKE NEW
    TRANSMISSION AND CLUTCH PERFECT WITH
    NO ISSUES . VERY WELL MAINTAINED FERRARI
    NEW FUEL PUMPS
    READY TO DRIVE ANYWHERE

CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED FERRARI. THIS BEAUTIFUL 2006 FERRARI F430 SOUNDS AND PERFORMS LIKE A FERRARI SHOULD . IT HAS ABOUT 28K MILES. IT DOES CARRY THE CARBON FIBER PACKAGE WHICH IS VERY AWESOME TO HAVE ON A FERRARI AND MORE EXPENSIVE Option. CERAMIC BRAKE SYSTEM .IT ALSO HAS THE SCUDERIA RACING WHEELS . I ALSO HAD THE HEADERS REPLACED AS FACTORY HEADERS ARE KNOWN TO HAVE SOME DEFECTS . WELL MAINTAINED FERRARI AND HAVE A FILE OF WHERE THE CAR HAS BEEN TAKEN TOO FOR SERVICE . FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS .

AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION OR PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION . LOCATED IN ORANGE COUNTY , CA . ASKING $99,500 - PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE . CONTACT ME TO VIEW OR TO SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION . THANKS FOR LOOKING GOD BLESS.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Kelowna likes this.
  2. beemerb0y

beemerb0y Rookie

Jan 25, 2019
    how many owners?
    what headers were installed?
    clutch wear?

3. silkgtb

silkgtb Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2020
    Its got two owners.
    I'll have to double check about the headers. I need to look for receipt. But were from ferrari dealer.
    27% clutch life. Have new one in the box.

At this time the car really needs to go, I would consider best offers within the lower $90k's range..

4. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Confused the original post said the clutch was good.

And now you are stating 27% clutch life... so I am assuming there is only 27% left because you have a new one in the box...

Tarek307 likes this.
  5. n0mad17

n0mad17 Rookie

Dec 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    DMJ
    Hey can you send me a PM? Can't seem to message you, probably because I'm a new user. Interested and located in LA.

6. Flyingbrick242

Flyingbrick242 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2017
    Northern AZ.
    I own the same color combo except with yellow calipers MY 2007..tuff color to keep clean but Love it never the less..
    GLWS...
    Question: noticed a expired registration can you clarify for future buyers.

efg2014 likes this.
  7. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    i maybe mistaken, but i'm pretty sure i've seen this car for sale for about a year in SF, hence the expired registration..maybe the ALL CAPS description will help seller sell it quicker

8. NMNMNMN

NMNMNMN Formula Junior
    BANNED

Or he may have eyesight issues. I knew a guy who emailed me like this. He was older and not so much into computers. Or maybe he is from Nigeria with a lottery ticket to cash, those email also are all caps.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

jm348 and NuorderSG like this.