New Ferrari Owner Needs Some Guidance | FerrariChat

New Ferrari Owner Needs Some Guidance

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by CDP1231, Nov 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CDP1231

CDP1231 Rookie

Aug 21, 2020
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Claud Parsons
    Ladies and Gents,

I have recently (July of 2020) purchased a 2010 Ferrari 458 and am looking for a reputable dealership or preferably a local shop that can service the car. I live in North Carolina approximately an hour north of the Raleigh / Durham area. I know of two dealerships that service Ferrari's. The first being Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro, NC and the other being Leith Maserati in Raleigh. I did have my Pre-Purchase inspection conducted at Leith Maserati and they seemed very good. However, I am looking at the wisdom of the crowd to provide me some additional knowledge. The car currently has 27,850 miles on her and she had 24,850 on her when I purchased her in July. Thus she'll need a service in the spring as I approach 30 K miles. Any suggestions / recommendations for this Ferrari novice who is open for comments from more seasoned people.

Thanks !

Claud

2. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Hi there,
    You may want to post this in the North and South Carolina section.

3. hallsdad

hallsdad Karting

Mar 6, 2010
    Cayce, SC
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I think you will find Foreign Cars Italia is the preferred place to take her. Definitely look on the sc/nc forum.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. dhansin

dhansin Rookie

Feb 26, 2014
    Claud I have had very good service experience with Foreign car Italia. I’m in Virginia and have been using them for both my 360 and my F12. Stanley the service manager is very knowledgeable and very responsive.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app