Ferr Parts | FerrariChat

Ferr Parts

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by DonB, Nov 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    Has any body had problems with this company? I purchased a 308 A/C expansion valve from them on ebay. I contacted them first to confirm the part was "new" as it looked used in the listed picture. They responded that the part was new, just old.
    What I received was a different part than what was listed/pictured and that I ordered. It also turned out to be used as the filter side of the valve was plugged up with debris.
    And, they sent it to the wrong address even though my profile on ebay is correct re. the shipping address.
    I would be wary of dealing with this outfit as they totally misrepresented what they were selling.

2. Mattie69

Mattie69 Karting

Aug 26, 2016
    Ferrparts is a great supplier of new and used Ferrari parts, much better that trying to deal with a Ferrari dealership , I have used them for years and actually just purchased a bunch of used 488 challenge parts which were well represented and priced at about 20% of new ,maybe they made a mistake ? The good thing about ebay is you can return anything you do not like

3. Alex308qv

Alex308qv Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    PA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I’ve had no problem with them, Russ has been a very helpful with me. I don’t recall ever using eBay with them though, just went on their website and called them up and ordered direct.

4. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    They have many satisfied customers and I have heard from a good number of dissatisfied ones as well. They can be hit and miss. You want the best service and best parts stick to Ricambi. Over the years Ricambi has provided incredibly consistent service.

5. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I have used them almost everytime I needed a part, I had to return a 328 windshield trim , it was not cut to size, they screwed me on the re stock fee, but thats cool, I have got a lot of good deals over the years so I will continue to use them as needed. I never had to give them my shocks when I bought all new Konis.

Thank you

6. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Ferrparts is great. I rather eurospares but ferrparts is legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    They do come through, I've bought from them, but in my experience, they aren't as reliable as other suppliers, they often have things on their site that they claim to be in stock that aren't, they will raise prices after inquiring on an item, Russ can be a bit of a handful...just little things like that. They also took over Ferraripartsexchange. If they have what I need at the price I need, I'll order, but they are usually one of the last places I look. Ricambi and Eurospares are my go-to guys. Ferrparts does seem to be pretty good about ebay though, never had a problem as long as there is that 3rd party mediator.

8. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    Update..
    Ferr is taking back the part I ordered no problem. However this is twice I've been burned by them so that's pretty much it for me. W

9. proggero

proggero Rookie

Apr 18, 2013
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Paul Roggero
    I have used FerrParts on several occasions with great success. They have had parts available for my 360 that I was not able to locate from other sources, including a Ferrari dealer. Very good pricing. I recommend them.

10. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    If your cool with used parts ferrparts is hard to pass up.

11. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    Update on Ferrparts

Russ personally got in touch with me and all problems were resolved. I really appreciated him reaching out and going the extra mile. I stand corrected and will not hesitate to do business with him in the future. It's nice to have companies like this in the Ferrari community.

12. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I just ordered 2 fog light switches which just came available and a parking light switch, they are on their way, I believe in stocking up on spare parts for my 328. I just spoke with Pruno today he said the second switch was located and all three should be at my home in a couple of days. LIke I said, I replaced every gauge and switch in my car except the clock, which Im hoping to find new, like all the others, I got all this from Ferr Parts at much less then you would have to pay for today.Of course all this was sourced , just as the suspension parts over several years. I love the bright new orange gauges rather than the faded yellow look they turned to over all these years.

Thank you,