For Sale - Steel CIS Fuel injectors (Ferrari 113975, Bosch 0437502010) | FerrariChat

For Sale Steel CIS Fuel injectors (Ferrari 113975, Bosch 0437502010)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by SeattleM5, Nov 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SeattleM5

SeattleM5 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2006
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    Ettore Palazzo
    I have a very nice set of 8 perfectly balanced steel fuel injectors for sale (Ferrari part# 113975, Bosch part# 0437502010). As most are aware, the original steel versions are no longer available from Bosch (production ended in 2011) and the replacement is the brass version (Bosch 0437502047). I won't debate the merits of steel vs. brass, that has already been done on Fchat, but having ultrasonically cleaned and bench tested hundreds of these injectors I can confirm that there are clear differences between the two types. This matched set has been ultrasonically cleaned and subsequently bench tested using a Bosch KDJE P400 injector tester. Opening pressures are perfectly balanced at 3.4 bar, with no leak at 3.0 bar for 1 minute, and excellent spray pattern. These injectors fit the following models: 308 QV, 328, 400i, 412i, 512 BBi, Mondial QV, Testarossa.

I'm selling this set for $300. Shipping is free (CONUS). Paypal accepted.

Let me know if you need a fuel injector puller, I'm happy to send one out that you can borrow. Alternatively I have them for sale for $60 in the classifieds section if you'd like to have one for your tool box. See post #78 in the following thread to see the puller in action: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/3x8-mondial-fuel-injector-puller.509578/page-4

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
  3. SeattleM5

SeattleM5 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2006
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    Ettore Palazzo
    Their yours Tommy, PM sent with payment instructions.

I will likely have another set of 8 ready by tomorrow. Cleaning and testing additional injectors tonight to complete a matching set.

4. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    I just tried PayPal here on my phone. Password isnt stored. Ill settle up with you first thing in the morning when I log in on my desktop (in bed now beat from a long track day)

Thank you so much.

5. SeattleM5

SeattleM5 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2006
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    Ettore Palazzo
    Folks, Tommy has spoken for this set of injectors but I do have one more set if anyone is interested. Like Tommy's injectors, this second set of 8 is perfectly balanced with opening pressures of 3.3 bar. They are all leak free with excellent spray patterns. This will likely be the last set for a while as I have other projects waiting for me.

6. SeattleM5

SeattleM5 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2006
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    Ettore Palazzo
    Second set of 8 steel injectors are still available.

I have had inquiries regarding a possible balanced set for the V12 crowd (400, 412, 512, Testarossa) given that they use the same injector. If there are no takers of this set of 8 I may just hold on to them and attempt to make a matching set of 12.

Sent from my SM-G960U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    I wouldn't mind a matched set of 12 someday.

8. SeattleM5

SeattleM5 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2006
    Kirkland, Washington
    Full Name:
    Ettore Palazzo
    I'm getting there. With the holiday I had some down time so I have been cleaning/testing my stash of steel injectors and I now have 10 perfectly matched at 3.3 bar. After I find two more I'll let you know.

If I am successful this will be the first time I have put together a perfectly balanced set of 12.

Sent from my SM-G960U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

9. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    i would take a set of 12. Let me know the progress at [email protected]
    Thanks..