STO -765-Pista | FerrariChat

STO -765-Pista

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Coincid, Nov 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    Comparisons of all super car candidates for Cadster.

Thecadster likes this.
  2. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Fixed

3. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    Oh let him buy what ever he wants.

Then we can hear all about it how its the perfect decision and car. Really ?

Blow me out of the water and tell me that one is getting Ferrari to build their very own one of only car and then ill be impressed.

4. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    A super important new offering like the STO needs to be covered comprehensively. FWIW, I started a 765LT thread and a STO in General Automotive, and neither accomplished much traction. It was not until those cars hit the 458/488/F8 subforum that the topics took off. It’s a fun, and heated debate, about great cars. Much to discuss.

SoCal to az and BJK like this.
  5. ScrappyB

ScrappyB Formula 3

Oct 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    T
    There’s really nothing much more to talk about wrt the STO until more photos surface or reviews start. Given that the major upgrades are brakes, styling/aero and suspension calibration, I think owners of Performantes should have a pretty good sense of what to expect from the car on the road. I’m sure it will be fun and engaging, but so is the Performante. I could be (and hope
    I am) wrong, but my guess is that a blindfolded passenger wouldn’t defect much of a difference after a ride in each a Performante and STO.

There isn’t as much mystery involved since the powertrain is essentially carry over. The changes appear more incremental vs transformational as it has been for its competitors - GT2 RS, Pista, 765, GT BS....

I’ve noticed that the chatter has been mostly about paint, seats and stickers rather than substantive upgrades.

I’m waiting to see more photos before deciding if it should be my first Lambo.

Gh21631, MANDALAY and Thecadster like this.
  6. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    Thanks Coincid. I will not let myself go on tilt this time around. The ignore feature is the better option.

Coincid likes this.