Portofino music volume turns down at traffic lights | FerrariChat

Portofino music volume turns down at traffic lights

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Megafred, Feb 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Megafred

Megafred Rookie

Jun 24, 2018
    does anyone happen to know where you can turn off that the music automatically turns down when you stop at traffic lights? Turning off the speed-dependent volume did not help

2. fanboy01

fanboy01 Rookie

Jul 15, 2011
    It's because of the front sensors are on automatically on when your speed goes lower than 10km/h. You can turn off this function in the left screen of instrument panel.

Christopher Zraybi likes this.
  3. Christopher Zraybi

Sep 22, 2020
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Zray
    My 2020 Ferrari Portofino's sound system volume going down every time I slow down (Stop).

I’ve tried turning ‘speed dependent volume’ OFF and also factory resetting the AUDIO setting, but it doesn’t help.

My car has been at Ferrari Servicing now for over 1 week with a Red Link connection with Ferrari Italy.
    Still trying to fix.
    Tomorrow they will most likely reinstall a completely new firmware and see if that fixes the issue.

Otherwise they might have to replace the whole audio/infotainment system.

Has anyone else had this issue?
    If so, any solutions? Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Christopher Zraybi

Sep 22, 2020
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Zray
    Ferrari just got back to me and said that when you turn OFF the setting that enables the front sensors to automatically turn ON when speed goes lower than 10km/h, it fixed the problem. Fanboy01 you were correct! Thanks mate.

5. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
  6. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    cpd1 likes this.
  7. czlandi

czlandi Karting

Jun 20, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Brilliant thank you!

8. RossoDiamante

RossoDiamante Karting

Jun 3, 2013
    Mid-Atlantic, US
    Good to know. That would be pretty aggravating. To compensate, they do shut off the engine for you, though..... :mad::D