F512M aftermarket exhaust recommendations? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F512M aftermarket exhaust recommendations?

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Zanzibar, Nov 29, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F40org

F40org Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2004
    Munich / Ft. Myers(FL)
    Full Name:
    Rolando
    For Capristo, you can contact Toni Capristo direct - he answers always personal. [email protected]
    Normally he has always the right answers for all questions around his exhaust systems.

Ferrari Newspaper likes this.
  2. Ferrari Newspaper

Aug 1, 2007
    Asia
    Full Name:
    Tifosi
    Many thanks for your help @ Rolando

And thanks to all the info from everyone else... if there is any further info you guys like to share pls have them coming... i welcome any other idea. I will share my final choice as well as photos once i have made purchase decision :)

F40org likes this.
  3. HOU

HOU Karting

May 2, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    John S
    my M now has 72,000 mi and 11 years of ownership and extreme pleasure. the tubi exhaust is still loud at 70 mph freeway speed making conversation difficult. i am usually alone so that is not an issue and i have high quality music earphones available.
    H...., the ex ferrari mechanic told me when i had him balance, fine tune, and test drive my engine after 60k mile, engine-out service:

a) non ferrari setup of precat , test pipe, tubi slightly confused the factory engine management program at the oxygen sensor
    b) my 1/6 exhaust appears to be very slightly rich compared to 7/12
    c) minor issue, understand it, and dont worry about it
    d) the car runs strongly

john s

Auraraptor likes this.
  4. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Which Capristo version do you have? Do you have stock pre-cats/cats?

Do you have any drone?