Collection of Jean-Louis Bezemer to be auctioned | FerrariChat

Collection of Jean-Louis Bezemer to be auctioned

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by bigodino, Nov 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    Don't know if it's allowed to post about upcoming auctions, but here goes anyway.

My friend Jean-Louis Bezemer over the years built a huge collection of books, memorabilia, magazines, photographs, negatives etc.
    Sadly, because his health isn't getting any better and there's no one who will continue his archive, he's decided to put almost everything up for auction.

You can check the lots here:
    https://auction.nicola-ac.de/catalog99/

I've been privileged to write historic articles about Ferrari, making use of Jean-Louis' archive. There are some gems in there and the binders full of articles and pictures, many in period, are really worth buying.

Best,

Peter

2. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Already mentioned in the Book Collectors' thread although I'm sure it wont do any harm to have it mentioned here as well.

3. Lowell

Lowell Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 17, 2005
    Santa Fe, NM
    Full Name:
    Lowell Brown

Is

FERRARILot: 475Buch "Making a Difference" von Massini und Anselmi

Still available? When does the auction end? My German is very bad. If Lot 475 is available how do I bid? How do I find shipping cost to the US?

4. Manfred Steinert/MPS

Manfred Steinert/MPS Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2005
    Germany
    The book was sold for 260 EUR.

Sent from my SM-G973F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Marcel Massini likes this.
  5. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    Hi,

Most lots were sold. You can buy unsold lots at fixed prices here: https://auction.nicola-ac.de/catalog99/?page=1&search=&filter=postsale

Jack-the-lad likes this.
  6. tomgt

tomgt F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Tom Wiggers
    someone bought the 250LM files at 25.000€ + 16% commission + 16% vat (if applicable)

ahahaha

7. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Prior to the sale a well known Dutch replica builder and Ferrari recreator had made an offer of 20 Grand but the consignor wanted at least 25.
    That lot contained the stuff I had sold to the consignor back in 1983, once I had finished the 250 LM book. Back then the consignor paid me Swiss Francs 2'800 for the material.

Marcel Massini

8. bloomberg

bloomberg Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2011
    Thank God these were Swiss Francs and not US Dollars!