Top 10 Classic Cars set to Soar in Value | FerrariChat

Top 10 Classic Cars set to Soar in Value

Discussion in '308/328' started by ferrariowner, Dec 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrariowner

ferrariowner Formula 3

Feb 21, 2014
    Mansfield, TX
    Full Name:
    Ron
  2. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    As soon as I saw a 4dr focus on the list I stopped reading

Aus_yz and GatorFL like this.
  3. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Rosey and ferrariowner like this.
  4. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Being a 328 owner I'm obviously hoping it's true but not holding my breath when looking at the other contenders.

5. Dancia

Dancia Rookie

May 15, 2015
    Wow, the appreciation of the unexceptional. "Don't overlook them"...as easy as it may be or...like everyone else.

I wonder if the 100 Pound increase in value was after an oil change.

If only I had kept my Austin Marina I could be falling comfortably asleep behind the wheel right now. Not at all worried about protruding switchgear. Probably dreaming of 7.7% of $500 Canadian Dollars.

I think Hagerty is off the rails. Same with BAT.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    You know me, I can be culprit of nitpicking and been snobbish sometimes. But when I read in an article that there were only 130 328s built for the U.K, well...I stop giving any creedence to that article. There were 130 GTBs RHD UK (130 GTBs so BERLINETTAS, hard-tops, etc...) produced for the U.K; but many more GTSs, and the exact figure, which I have written so many times here and there is very easy to find, as the archives of Maranello Concessionaires are probably the best kept and their figures the easiest to access. Any journalist not able to do the bare essential modicum of homework (ONE search in any search engine!) does not deserve to be read. And certainly not to be followed as adviser in investment (even if I do not consider these cars as such).

Rgds

energy88, Rosey and mike996 like this.
  7. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    ...By the way, the answer is 672 produced for the U.K originally by the factory (some have now ended in other RHD countries, I know of one in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for instance): 130 GTBs and 542 GTSs.

Rgds

8. JonWH

JonWH Karting

Aug 13, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jonny
    Yep utter bollox - just clickbait journalism and unfortunatey a reflection on the drivel that permeates every facet of the media. Forecasting classic car values based on tiny sample sizes and spurious figures is of course pathetic.

9. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    If I bought all ten I can guarantee I will **** their potential value increases for the entire planet.

10. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    Not one of those cars on that list will outpace inflation in the next coming forever.