please post here only if you have had a negative experience with EAG | Page 4 | FerrariChat

please post here only if you have had a negative experience with EAG

Discussion in '360/430' started by ttforcefed, Dec 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019
    I have not gone anywhere, just don’t spend time reading the same thread of a forum a hundred times a day, I have other things I spend my time on.

There has again been zero communication of any kind or parts shipped/delivered.

I already told whoever I would ship him his cover but have been out of town and didn’t return when I originally thought. I couldn’t care less about a cover I can buy on eBay for $300-$400 that I don’t even want to begin with. If it’s such an issue I’d happily just buy and have another drop shipped to him.

The scenario is EAG mistakenly placed it in my car and instead of being a reasonable human being, made the owner of the cover have to track it down (pathetic customer service for the owner of the cover), they then refused to ship me my property because of a mistake they made that has nothing to do with our contract. In short, they made a mistake with another customer and think that allows them to breach contract. I am going to have a ball going through the process and them having to come to my town to litigate this, for the judge to explain to them how a simple contract works and that you can’t breach because you made an unrelated mistake.

Also, ttforcefed, you’re a real class act...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    #77 ttforcefed, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    My class has been proven here many times over. Whats the chance any of this will get to a judge?

Also how do you take the position of trivializing andrew’s stuff while the stuff you are owed amounts to some brackets and bolts and padless??

If you threatened eag with a frivolous lawsuit it makes sense they have been advised to cease communication with you, no?

3. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    IMHO, Talk of lawyer, end of communications, period!

m5shiv and ttforcefed like this.
  4. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    APA#1 - yes sir.

go the legal route if you have a case....

much cheaper to work it out with the other party.....

gl merry merry

brogenville likes this.
  5. honda corse

honda corse Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2011
    Vancouver & Whistler
    Full Name:
    mark buchmann
    Like a lot us I'm dreaming of a stick conversion but this mess turns me off.

Jda550911, mathewr and DOWORKFCAR like this.
  6. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Call normal guy super car for the parts... the commission your local qualified installer.

if you are serious

this whole mess should not reflect the potential opportunity to have this done at your trusted shop

or diy

—- back to the rant thread—-

7. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Yep exactly- very simple.

8. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I mean- Ttforce knows I want to be on his will for his f40 so I’m biased lol- but seriously he is always helping out ppl and very nice. I’m sure PPW is also very nice but with EAG it seems all ur posts are complaining. At this stage I guess just do what you got to do and share ur legal outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Lol