Sold - Ferrari Carbon-finish Owners Keyboxes-Models, 812SF & Lusso | FerrariChat

Sold Ferrari Carbon-finish Owners Keyboxes-Models, 812SF & Lusso

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Joseph_Maniaci, Dec 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Joseph_Maniaci

Joseph_Maniaci Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Best Holiday Greetings to all, and I hope all of our F-chat friends are safe and healthy! This has been a particularly difficult holiday season for many, and our sales team at Ferrari of Houston has been cleaning our Ferrari closets to help out some of our support staff who's families have been affected by this year's events.

Today I have a lot of 3 Ferrari carbon-finish keyboxes with their chrome models, 2 for 812 Superfast, and 1 for GTC4 Lusso. These can also be used as humidors, and or a great place to put watches, jewelry, and of course, keys!

$500 for the full set, or will separate for $200/each. $25.00 shipping in the US. Payment by Venmo please. Thanks for looking!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Texas Forever likes this.
  2. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    For everybody who didn't get a box when they bought their pre owned cars this is a great opportunity.
    I only wished that Ferrari made these and gave them away with the 458.
    I would be so all over this and be soooo happy!!!
    Thanks to FOH and you Joe for making this happen.

For those of you with these model cars I am glad to see you get a chance to have a box that is usually kept by the 1st owners.
    I only wish it could be me......

Best wishes,
    GG

Texas Forever likes this.
  3. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #3 Eric C, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    I’ll take them.

4. Joseph_Maniaci

Joseph_Maniaci Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Houston, TX
    These are sold! Thank you Eric and all who responded!

5. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Damn. @Eric C if you want to sell them again, I'll buy, haha.

6. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Damned, too late!