Testarossa with a quicksilver exhaust | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Testarossa with a quicksilver exhaust

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by jpanz, Feb 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    The brand is very well known in the Lamborghini world, I have one on my Diablo and I would speculate that it is the most popular brand in that era.

jpanz likes this.
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Kreissieg is the TR king
    I had like u the tubi precats and Ansa exhaust. It was nice but the main thing was cat delete which o loved sound wise but not smell wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. jpanz

jpanz Karting

Sep 8, 2015
    Central Jersey Monroe
    Full Name:
    John
    I have seen you write that before. I don't seem to get unusual smell at all. Clearly in the garage when I start it up it smells like old school exhaust that all my other classic cars smell like. I don't smell it at all when I'm driving. That smell is very nostalgic! Aee you referring to that classic exhaust smell or something else?

4. Natkingcolebasket69

Well no cats means it smells a bit more like...fuel. Personally I didn’t like it, some don’t mind. I know feralc who bought the car took them out again, so must have not bothered him... me it did
    And yes mostly at startup for sure but then my all garage would stink hahah... I’m referring to that classic smell;)

jpanz likes this.
  5. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    LOL, can it really be the king when nobody buys them?

6. Natkingcolebasket69

Ok so u ever owned one? Ever heard one? I doubt.
    I personally heard many in person including the one i sold (mine that i had planned to use for my Tr)to West Costa and to petfred. This is heads and shoulder above Capristo but also twice the price.

jpanz likes this.
  7. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Of course not......because nobody buys them.

8. Natkingcolebasket69

https://www.instagram.com/p/By-pbbsDvzY/?igshid=1jg0s7kecq3eh

Ask Ben at wheels boutique... people do buy them.
    I know at least 5 In the Bay Area .
    Ben is a sponsor here and a friend of mine he will tel u what he would put on those cars.

9. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    You're so fun to play with.....when are you putting one on your 355? Post up videos....

10. Natkingcolebasket69

I don’t have a kreissieg on my 355. Kreissieg is not good for them. I have a capristo on it and a full kline on the FF. Not bad but I prefer the 355