For Sale - Newly Designed Ferrari 360 Defrost Vents | FerrariChat

For Sale Newly Designed Ferrari 360 Defrost Vents

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by drbruno, Dec 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    Hello Group,

After going through 5 prototypes and having them tested (thanks to some fellow FChatters), the defrost vents are ready for purchase. They are beautiful and will certainly enhance the interior of your 360 and your driving pleasure.

These parts were custom designed and are printed in 3-D using a high-grade, automotive resin. They are then sent for finishing to Mr. Lorenzo Rizzo (he is known on FChat and does a lot of high-end refinishing).

Each set costs $365 US and is inclusive of shipping to Canada and the USA.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase a set, simply email me at [email protected]. You can also process payment through Paypal using this email address and I'll ship you a set.

Here is more information on the vents:

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #2 Performify, Dec 19, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    I was one of the prototype testers and can't speak highly enough of @drbruno and his solution.

I, like a lot of us, suffered from premature dash vent shrinkage (PDVS).

This unsightly condition led to decreased confidence and a continually perturbed disposition every time my eyes would wander over my dash vent area.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Now, thanks to this extremely well designed product, I no longer have to hide my shameful premature dash vent shrinkage! Thanks Dr. Bruno!

note this is the prototype pictured, the actual finished product has an improved finish

close up prototype installed:

semi-finished product:

I can't comment on the install techniques, other than the video is excellent, as this was an easy install while the dash was already apart for the uprated dash vents, which i can't say enough good things about as well (and completely solved my dash wrinkling, but that's a story for another thread). Bonus pic in situ:

drbruno and Il Tifoso like this.
  3. SRLC716

SRLC716 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 15, 2019
    Buffalo
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I was one of the lucky test mules, and wanted to provide some feedback on the product and seller.

First and foremost, the vents are very high quality. They have an oem like fit and finish to them, and when installed, look like something that could’ve (and probably should’ve) come from the factory.

My dash was suffering from some mild leather shrinkage around the passenger side vent, and serious shrinkage around the drivers side. Frankly, it had become a bit of an eyesore to me, and took away from the driving experience. Most people didn’t notice it when they got in the car, but I did, and, well, it always bothered me. These completely solved this issue and has made a difference in the driving experience for me!

Finally, this is a trustworthy seller, a true passionate enthusiast, who set out to solve a problem for the masses borne from his own direct frustration. It’s been a pleasure working with Dr. Bruno.

In sum, I HIGHLY recommend this product!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

drbruno and Performify like this.
  4. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Were your defrost vents pulled loose as well as your small dash vents?

5. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
  6. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    I used rizzo308 billet vents to DIY repair my stretched and pulled leather defrost vents but the small vents are OK. Nice to know that a fix is available if/when they stretch and pull away.

7. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    this is a great solution. I am fortunate that I don't have any shrinkage, but it's nice to know this is available.

8. Jb-Slow

Jb-Slow Karting

May 11, 2020
    I got my vents today, they look really nice. I can't get the round dash vents out of my car though, I'm thinking somebody glued them in or something.

9. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    Did you try using a pry tool like in the video?

10. Jb-Slow

Jb-Slow Karting

May 11, 2020
    Yeah, I have some pick tools I tried, the vents didn't budge, I might just have to try and work the old vents out from the top.

11. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    A thought! Perhaps cut the grills out of your old vents so you can access the clips from the top?

12. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    Hello Group. Some of you have received your vents and overall are quite happy with them. One 1999 Modena owner mentioned that there is a metal flange in front of the defrost vents that does not allow easy access to the clips. The solution was to go under and push up.

On another note, it is really important that the L and R embossed into the vents point towards you upon installation. Also, L is for driver's side and R is for passenger. They are contoured specifically for Left and Right side.

13. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    Hello All,

Thanks for the orders! I really hope those of you meant to receive the vents I've shipped like them. A reminder. When you process payment through Paypal, please include your name, shipping address and phone number so I know who to ship to. Thanks!!!

Performify likes this.
  14. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    Also, some of you did not get this letter in their box, so here it is:

Attached Files:

f355spider and Performify like this.
  15. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
  16. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I would caution not to use the Ferrari logo on your letterhead and communications. Ferrari is very protective of their trademarks. You will receive undo attention...

Performify likes this.
  17. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    Ah, OK. Thank you for that. I will remove it ASAP.

f355spider likes this.