Ferrari of Naples? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Naples?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by mmoharter, Aug 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Beautiful form. Such a shame it doesn’t have a 12 cylinder.

2. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Yep, a small displacement supercharged V12...with a manual option....would have been special.

HotShoe likes this.
  3. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
    of2worlds, Jack-the-lad and HotShoe like this.
  4. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
  5. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
  6. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
  7. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
  8. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
  9. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
  10. PA46

PA46 Rookie

Nov 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    lance boxer
    Being the proud new owner of a 2021 Portofino which I bought from Palm Beach Ferrari who also owns Ferrari of Naples, yesterday I spent a couple of hours visiting then. The bonus was that the sales guy who I've been buying Porsches from for over 20 years has jumped ship and now is in sales at Ferrari of Naples, by the way his name is Nick, mention my name and he will treat you well. As for the dealership, WOW, it's gorgeous at every level. I think of it as a destination, where people go to visit and look at some awesome cars. They took me around to meet everyone, plus they have three very experienced mechanics. Upstairs they have an area for pre owned and a few museum level vehicles. By the way they already have a nice selection of pre-owned plus a few amazing new ones. Thought you would enjoy seeing one of them. Upstairs is also where they take you to configure the new car, meeting rooms, a lounge etc....... Glad it's in Naples, feel very good about the support they will be able to offer.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Andynyc and of2worlds like this.
  11. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Just drove by this yesterday. Man the east coast is invading south florida like no other. This is great for the state in the short term but it may be detrimental in the long term for obvious reasons.

12. jamie140

jamie140 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 17, 2004
    GTA/Marco Island, fl
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Car dealers are either home run hitters or bird in the hand guys.

Made what I thought was a perfectly reasonable offer on one of their cars and they appear to be home run hitters. Not surprising given the deep pockets in this area. A bit frustrating however.

I buy multiple $millions of cars each year and those that I come back to again and again understand that and give me some advantages knowing the car will likely come back to them in exchange for another. Kind of hard to establish that sort of relationship down here. Not complaining, I'd likely do the same if I were them.

13. ronc52

ronc52 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Cars and coffee this Saturday the 9th at Ferrari of Naples 9 to 11 AM

Sparty21 likes this.
  14. stewf

stewf Karting

Dec 5, 2005
    Lewisville/N. Cali
    Full Name:
    Stew F
    Unfortunately, the event at Ferrari of Naples is a Private Event this weekend. We plan on having more events for everyone in the near future.

15. Sparty21

Sparty21 Rookie

Apr 21, 2018
    Naples
    Anyone attending the Esperienza Ferrari at Naples Ferrari this weekend?? I am attending this Saturday late morning. If anyone is around, let me know, would enjoy meeting some additional fchatters.

16. PA Wolfpacker

PA Wolfpacker Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Neil
    My daughter’s family is working remotely from Naples. She has an 8 month old so we are not getting out as a result. Hopefully when she goes back to NYC we can see the new dealership.

17. PGI

PGI Karting

Oct 24, 2017
    Full Name:
    Ken
  18. Sparty21

Sparty21 Rookie

Apr 21, 2018
    Naples
    Concur on it being a top notch event. Food was outstanding, service was fantastic. Drove the new Roma. Very nice GT car but not my cup. Plenty of power and creature comforts but takes a bit away from the Ferrari brand IMO. While I can appreciate all Ferrari models, they are targeting a specific demographic for this new model and it’s not me.

A funny thing happened though when I was there. So apparently a rally starting in Miami said/thought they were invited to this private event. About 50-60 cars showed up and parked on the property. After about 45 min, the Mgmt had enough and booted them off the property. While they brought some very cool vehicles, they were also trying to infiltrate the event for free food/drinks. Kudos to Mgmt for stepping up and keeping it private and intimate. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

19. ecdc

ecdc Rookie

Jun 19, 2019
  20. DougDish

DougDish Karting
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
  21. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Bump.

I’m going to stop by soon.

Is there anyone I should ask for?

Matt

22. PA Wolfpacker

PA Wolfpacker Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Can’t go wrong with any of the staff. I have personally worked with Nick but have had several discussions with Brian as well and he is first class too.

ronc52 likes this.
  23. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Thanks, Neil!

Matt