For Sale - Genuine Dealer sign | FerrariChat

For Sale Genuine Dealer sign

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by davenichols, Dec 31, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    I have a genuine FERRARI dealer sign that I have purchased in Italy with a few other things. This is 45.2" tall, single sided, and illuminated. It runs on 230 volt, so a power convertor will be required to power it, but they are inexpensive on Amazon for about $80. I can advise which on to use as I have had to buy a few of them.
    This is is in like new condition, and has no visible cracks. The can is also very nice with no signs of ever being displayed outdoors. Its crated and will be flown to me soon, I have just asked my friend to hold off a couple weeks to allow the XMAS rush to pass for shipping items (I want to make sure it doesn't get tossed around). I am asking $6900. I can forward it on to you for that price if your in the lower 48. These do not come up often, and look incredible illuminated on the wall of your garage.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. kryten2001

kryten2001 Formula 3

So nice. If it weren’t for the crappy usd-aud conversion.

3. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Price reduced to $6500.

4. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    #4 davenichols, Feb 11, 2021