For Sale - Pista/F8 Carbon Fiber engine bay covers | FerrariChat

For Sale Pista/F8 Carbon Fiber engine bay covers

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by cpd1, Dec 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    Purchased in March 2020, received in May due to COVID, by that time Pista was sold. OEM option when specced was $8K.
    Never fitted to the car, still in the box, purchased form myRicambi. OEM quality, looks same than all other OEM CF parts on the Pista.
    Dealer had quoted $500 max to install, they had told me likely less. Can be DYI'd if you are brave, seals need to be moved to the new parts.
    Includes: left/right covers, under screen cover, OEM stickers and seal. Still in original box.
    Parts listed as fitting F8 Coupe too.
    $3400 new
    $2500 shipped ground, continental US
    Any question pls ask
    Thank you for looking

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. john Owen

john Owen Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    John Owen
    Will they fit my 488GTB and if so can you ship to the UK.

3. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    Parts are different for the GTB I believe. The only common one is the under screen shield cover, the left and right carbon covers are different for the Pista/F8

4. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C