F1 Superfast does not engage in Sport or Race mode | FerrariChat

F1 Superfast does not engage in Sport or Race mode

Discussion in '612/599' started by F3RN4ND0, Jan 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F3RN4ND0

F3RN4ND0 Karting

Nov 16, 2015
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    F3RN
    I have recently noticed a Light Failure that comes and goes and I cannot trace it. All lights seem to be working ok.
    Along with this issue, I am also experiencing the F1 Superfast occasionally not engaging in Sport or Race mode.
    I would say that both issues have arrived together.
    I'm taking the car to the workshop next monday but i would appreciate if any of you have a clue on this issue.
    I know that in the 360/430 models a single brake light not working may cause a gearbox failure.
    I even know that there is a Scud-in-Swiss cure for this on those models.
    But I have no clue on the 599.
    Thanks!

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    I think you are confusing the 360 brake light switch problem and the 360/early F430 F1 pump relay.

3. F3RN4ND0

F3RN4ND0 Karting

Nov 16, 2015
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    F3RN
    Yes, I'm definitely confused by the F1 Superfast not engaging at times in Sport or Race mode along with that intermitent light failure.
    I'll keep you posted.

4. Mor

Mor Karting

Oct 14, 2017
    I heard somewhere about same problem and it was one of the rear lamp failure. Maybe you should check it first. And the lamp give a light properly but it had internal failure that was acting on gearbox system.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą FerrariChat