NBA 20-21 | FerrariChat

NBA 20-21

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 95spiderman, Dec 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    I had little interest in bubble last season but cannot stay away as a nets fan now that they are full strength. watched kd both games so far and he seems completely recovered. Doesn't quite have the dead eye shooting stroke of old yet but the athleticism is there already. incredible. Nets will be very compelling team to watch. Just hope they dont trade for harden. bring on the season!

2. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Finals prediction -

Nets over dallas

3. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    nba is back to normal after horrible bubble games. dont even miss fans in areans. if coaches would wear suits, wouldnt even know its covid
    nets do look legit. cant wait for celtics on xmas day
    place for harden is bucks. i dont care how many mvp giannis wins, he will never win title as the #1 option on team. harden would be very nicely with him.

4. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    The Atlanta Hawks will never get anywhere unless they learn to play defense. To score 141 points in regulation and lose is totally unforgivable!

greg328 likes this.
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Ballzy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Natkingcolebasket69

Frankly I think LeBlame James will be in the finals again...

7. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    great to have you guys in the thread! i was worried everyone abandoned the league. having seen more of nets coupled with loss dinwiddie, theyre lucky if they get 2nd round playoffs. absolutely no rebounding, little defense, and worse of all a dantonio run offense that consists of only chuck up a 3 or go into isolation. now iso isnt so bad when kd and kyrie are doing it but its no fun to watch. there is no passing and easy shots. i wish kenny atkinson was still coach. dallas looks terrible too. luca seems worn out from the bubble. maybe if porzingus comes back healthy? trey young is going to be star. he has a great set paly where he dribbles past defender then backs up on jump shot so gets fouled from behind. then hits all foul shots. got about 10 pts w that single move vs nets. hawks will be fun to watch and become good team if coached well. nba is looking good

8. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    My Magic #1 right now and only undefeated team. Feels good. :) Probably will only last 1 more game...

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  9. Natkingcolebasket69

Markell Fultz looking better and better and Cole Anthony better than expected... They could be a surprise!

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

Nets are okay but the all league has no defense it’s pathetic... I mean everyone scores 20+ a game nowadays

greg328 and BMW.SauberF1Team like this.
  11. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    philly is a real disaster the way they draft fultz #1 and then ruin him and give him away to see him get good. some 'process' they have there.

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Yeah I think last year was really poor. They traded all of their shooting to basically have none in a 3pt dominated league... stupid

13. Natkingcolebasket69

Russel Westbrook proving again he is all about the stats and no W. I mean I get it he may be a great guy but he is not playing winning basketball...to his defense his team is weak but 0-5 in the east?

14. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    So Steph Curry scores 30 in each half of an NBA game - for the first time since Pete Maravich in 1977! Wow!

15. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Fultz gone for the season with a torn ACL. My Magic are now the Tragic yet again. :(

16. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    are you serious?! have to feel for that guy. just as he was getting it together. hope he can come back along with my guy spenc dinwiddie. nba as a feel good story line to folow this winter didnt even last few weeks for me. im back to netflix for a while

17. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Yes...wish I read it wrong but unfortunately it's true. I was really looking forward to this season.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30664706/orlando-magic-markelle-fultz-injures-left-knee-return-vs-cleveland-cavaliers

18. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    This clown Kyrie Irving is exactly why I stopped watching the NBA.... how can any team put up with it? Why does he still have a job?
    It was stated on radio last night and today he is not playing in the next two games because 'he doesn't feel like playing'.

19. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    so aggravating. cant say how much i was counting on nets being my main fun interest all winter. now theyre just another thing to ignore

20. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    and in typical kyrie fashion, the team he plays for does better without him regardless how great his stats are.

21. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I've seen a few minutes of this guy playing, and I don't get it - he does nothing extraordinary to gain all the attention from the media.
    He probably got it from playing with LeBron in CLV... else he would be just a normal player.

And I'm serious about 'minutes', I watch maybe a TOTAL of 20-30 minutes a season.

22. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    no that is not true. kyrie has best handle in league and maybe best finisher at rim for guard. shoot outside, inside, foul shot, has it all. just not the right mind for it all

23. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    nets are craziest team of the year! but why does harden want to join a team w kyrie? kyrie can flake out in a game 7 and leave you stranded without a blink of eye. i get nets wanting harden as someone who ky maybe respects and will straighten up for. maybe.

but they will be so unbalanced with absolutely zero defense or rebounding. look for 300 combined points every game they play. no chance to win anything though. maybe if they get someone like pat reilly to coach. or dennis rodman to step into time machine. crazy...

24. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Bad decision by Nets. Never learned from Pierce and Garnett still recovering from that disaster. Kyrie is MIA who knows if he’s even coming back. If he does offense definitely over balanced.

25. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    no idea what to make of nets. kd is 100% which is incredible but they dont seem to ever get easy points which is big trouble when have zero defense. i dont think coaching staff is up to task. and i would be happier if harden loses 50 lbs and gets his old mohawk haircut back. monday with kyrie vs bucks will be very interesting to watch.

greg328 and BMW.SauberF1Team like this.