Sold - 2015 Ferrari California T | FerrariChat

Sold 2015 Ferrari California T

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by drarxi, Dec 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drarxi

drarxi Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2020
    Full Name:
    Thor D
    Well equipped with Heated full electric 16-way power leather, Gorgeous Cuoio interior., Dual zone climate control, Navigation, Ferrari sound system, Satellite radio, USB input, Bluetooth, Bluetooth audio, Paddle shifters, Power tilt / telescopic steering wheel, Power windows, Power door locks, Power folding mirrors, Cruise control, Keyless entry, Push button ignition, Power hard top, Rear parking camera, Front and rear parking sensors, Scuderia shields, Bi-xenon headlamps, LED running lights, Headlamp washing system, Brembo carbon ceramic brakes, 3.9L Twin turbo V8 mated to a 7 speed dual clutch shiftable automatic transmission producing 553hp / 557lb-ft.

Clean Carfax history. Only two owner, barely 6 months since purchased. This well-optioned example of Ferrari California T is currently showing 14,800 miles on the odometer. Ferrari Genuine Maintenance Program good until 0/9/15/2024. Asking $123,500. Located in Whitley heights, CA.

Detailed video in link below
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x7v5ep5rrft1o59/AADkX7ytx5eFQyAs5RWozAQga?dl=0

Mo D, Alex_Grim and FerrariTexas like this.
  2. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    Is the Ferrari Genuine Maintenance Program the CPO warranty or pre paid scheduled service?

Do you have the original sticker, tools, etc??

3. drarxi

drarxi Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2020
    Full Name:
    Thor D
    It is more like the CPO warranty.

I never got the window sticker. All books, keys, tool kit and more included in the sale.

4. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Beautiful car!

Good luck with the sale.

I just want to share that I have a 2016 Cali T and I am super happy with mine.

Dan

5. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    Glad to hear that. I have a ‘16 TDF blue, tan.. coming from west coast. Cant wait.

Best luck re this sale... I think these are very underrated cars for the $$. Original California is miles from the “T”. T is so much better looking too.
    Ok a not snarling, bubbly, stop traffic car but I’ll drive mine much more as a result.

whatheheck likes this.
  6. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Myself coming from 360 Spider, then F430 Spider, now 2016 Cali T = I am seeing the improvement in build quality, power, features and technology applied.
    I love my 2016 Pozzi Blue Cali T. I love the body style. I get so many compliments and thumbs up.

My only complaint is the same as others that owns all models of Ferrari. Leather shrinkage.
    I now have leather shrinkage on the dashboard. And I condition my leather often and put a windshield sun screen when its hot out, and dang dashboard leather still shrinks. Ugh!

You'd think after building cars for so many years Ferrari would learn and extend the leather edges a good inch or two and tuck it in along the edge and corners to account for leather shrinkage. But noooooooooooooooooooooo.

porkchopious and armedferret like this.
  7. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    Agree that leather dash shrinkage (and sticky buttons) are something that should have been solved 20 years ago.

Can you post a picture of what that looks like on Cali T? Does it cause dash vents to pop out like on 360?

8. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    I dont want to hijack this thread so I created a new post.

Here it is:

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/leather-shrinkage.634402/

Dan

9. DrStig

DrStig Rookie

Dec 26, 2020
    I am interested. How can I get in touch with you to discuss further?

10. Mo D

Mo D Rookie

Feb 4, 2020
    Full Name:
    Mo Dadkhah
    I’m very interested can you please shoot me an email at [email protected] with your contact info? Thank you!

11. drarxi

drarxi Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2020
    Full Name:
    Thor D
    Car sold this morning at way above my asking price. Thanks FC and everyone who showed interest.

12. Twwalton1

Twwalton1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2020
    Westchester (Los Angles), CA
    Full Name:
    Terry Walton