Can anyone offer any help dealing with DHL | FerrariChat

Can anyone offer any help dealing with DHL

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by f4udriver, Jan 5, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f4udriver

f4udriver Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Crazy issue.
    I paid almost $2,000 for DHL to deliver a 1/4 scale King Tiger tank.
    They got it from England to 180 miles from me in 6 days.
    I have been waiting 2 weeks for them to deliver it the last 180 miles.

I have at least 70 calls to them, I have caught them in lies at least 5 times and they have missed 3 delivery dates so far.

It is absolutely impossible to speak to a supervisor or manager.

The frustration level has reached it's peak.

Does anyone have any advice other then wait for them to get around to it. Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    BTDT. England to Austin 2 days. Austin to Lakeway (20 miles) 2 weeks. Don't know what to say. Very common with that carrier.

1st they told me I had not paid duties, then some other excuse. Week 2 their hair hurt and could not drive that far. They do not even bother to try to make good excuses. Must be a union shop.

Be worth the drive if they let you pick it up.

3. f4udriver

f4udriver Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    I looked into picking it up, 5 hour drive each way, 11.5 hours with traffic on the day I looked it up. Northwest of Chicago, I am in Springfield.

Funny they said I didn't pay the duties every time I talked to them and I had to give them their receipt number. Now I open my statement with the fact that the duty was paid on the 21rst.

Kind of hoping with the 7 degrees of separation eventually the CEO of DHL will email me from this site.

It is so bad and I can't get any help, that I have resorted to trying to get the employees to quit DHL. I tell them that they are taking all of the grief for the high paid managers that are hiding from me. And they are the ones who actually made the system that is so badly executed.

This is my only way to keep sane with this new "worst company in the world"