360 - Almost stranded at the restaurant | FerrariChat

360 Almost stranded at the restaurant

Discussion in '360/430' started by deebo, Jan 4, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. deebo

deebo Rookie

Nov 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Josh
    New 360 owner and now am having issue with the fob. I only have one black fob that came with the car and two keys.

I noticed the power in the device has started to fade as I’ve been using it and yesterday it stopped working. I replaced the battery and drove it tonight to eat - seemed to work fine. When I left the restaurant, all of the sudden it wouldn’t unlock the doors again and the red light was fading. Fortunately I got in and kept pressing the button and it finally engaged, otherwise it was gonna be my mother-in-law and I stranded in the parking lot!

Wondering if you guys know if this is a simple fix or time for new fob or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

new battery.
    why new fob?
    recommend you to find the 4 digit code first for future disaster preparation. it should be in the booklets

3. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Sometimes the battery contacts tend to get tired and even prying them back into position doesn't help. On one occasion, I've put a few folds of paper under the battery to reposition it, making making better contact.

Where are you located? FerrariChat member Gobble in the USA will be able to provide you with replacement fobs at a reasonable price. He's highly recommended by the Ferrari community. Just PM him for details.

4. deebo

deebo Rookie

Nov 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Thanks I’ll take a look for the PIN. Why new fob? Bc I just replaced the battery and the fob died the next day so not sure if the fob bc is still ok

5. deebo

deebo Rookie

Nov 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Cool will do. I’ll reach out to him and thanks for the tip!

6. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    @gobble will set you up. $400 for 2 more fobs.

7. Dbacr

Dbacr Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 1, 2015
    Ft lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Exactly, I had 1 black fob and the PIN. Gobble sent me a red fob and a new black fob.