For Sale - 355 Nouvalari muffler | FerrariChat

For Sale 355 Nouvalari muffler

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by sevminasyan, Jan 5, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Illyria likes this.
  2. Illyria

Illyria Rookie

Nov 14, 2019
    Canberra
    Full Name:
    Anthony Pesec
    #2 Illyria, Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    I have a Nouvalari on my 94 F355 GTS and can recommend it. It's got a nice scream to it when stepping on the gas, particularly with a catless y-pipe going to the upper section for when the bypass valve is open.

I believe that the single pipe version that splits at the tips like this one are for the F1 transmission cars and the double pipe version is for manuals (like mine). If I'm correct then what's advertised here was on an F1 car, right?

3. MAD828

MAD828 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 8, 2011
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Elliott Caras
    The single and the double versions would sound very different so not comparing apples to apples. The main reason they say this type of exhaust is for F1 is the single pipe takes up less realestate so it has more space away from the F1 system which is not present in the gated manual. This exhaust would fit on either F1 or Gated, and it has the provision for Thermocouple so will be suitable for 2.7 (with bung capped) or 5.2.

GLWS.

4. sevminasyan

sevminasyan Formula 3

Jun 24, 2008
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Thank u guys for the clarification I didn’t get a chance to even respond :)

agree with mad28