430 - Need All-Weather Cover ASAP | FerrariChat

430 Need All-Weather Cover ASAP

Discussion in '360/430' started by BlacktopRacing, Jan 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    Hi All,

I am in need of an all-weather cover for my F430 coupe as soon as possible because I'll be losing my garage for a few months. I'm considering indoor-storage, however, I'd feel better knowing it has a waterproof cover, in case the storage facility encountered a roof leak, or something like that. I plan to put this over the OEM soft fitted cover. Does anybody have any recommendations, or have something for sale that fits the bill?

Thanks,
    Dale

2. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    I have the Covercraft Weathershield HP for my GT3 which I use in the summer when I don't have enough garage space (I know I want a lift, but my wife is afraid of them), the Weathershild HP are custom made for the car and go on/off quick. I would suggest buying their large "bag" to hold it. It makes it very quick to take off and store and then pull out and put on since it was designed for that purpose and isn't a "sports" bag like the one included with the ferrari OEM cover (which is not good for outdoor storage).

3. BlacktopRacing

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    Thanks, but neither covercraft nor coverking fit the ASAP part. They have 3-4 week lead times.

4. Blueg33

Blueg33 Rookie

Aug 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I use an outdoor carcoon. Beats any car cover.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. BlacktopRacing

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    can't use a "carcoon" where I'm storing it. It will be on a lift indoors. I ended up ordering a waterproof one off Amazon for $68. I don't care if it's not form fitting, as it will be over the OEM soft satin cover.