no-drill licence plate mount for 458 | FerrariChat

no-drill licence plate mount for 458

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by steve2005, Feb 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve2005

steve2005 Rookie

Jul 13, 2014
    Big thank you to Carbonio for there excellent service on supplying me with there no drill front licence plate holder great quality and so easy to fit , will definitely be looking at the carbon fibre products next

Ruperto likes this.
  2. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Show it to us on the car please Steve ! (I have one too :) )

GT2goneF likes this.
  3. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    You're welcome Steve. Its great to hear you're happy with the mount and you'll be just as pleased with the carbon!

4. Golattus

Golattus Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    JN
    Hi, I need a no drill license plate holder for my Speciale . Although I live in Europe I will fit the small plate so I need the North America unit right?

5. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Order the Rest of World (ROW) application for your car. The mount fits even the smallest plates from around the world.

6. Golattus

Golattus Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    JN
    Thanks.

Do I have any discount as ferrarichat member?

7. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Yes F-chat members get a discount and your code has been sent via Private Message. We do not publish discount codes online because they are for registered F-Chat members rather than just lurkers :)

kandi and MartinRS2K like this.
  8. pdxjim488

pdxjim488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2018
    Was not aware of the discount to Fchat members. Just ordered two days ago. Too late for discount?

9. pdxjim488

pdxjim488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2018
    I received the mount that works quite well. Will keep the plate in the trunk if I am ever pulled over. Did not have any contact from them about my getting a Fchat discount. Unusual that a Canadian company does not offer the product in Canadian funds.

10. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Just saw your original message now. Kindly PM or email us your order information and we will refund to you the discount amount. Regarding your second point, despite being a Canadian company less than 1% of our annual sales for this range of products is to Canadians. Most sales are to America and the rest of the world so USD is chosen as the most globally acceptable currency. As such establishing an online infrastructure to accurately deal in dual currencies does not make business sense and we use USD. I hope you understand.

11. RT777

RT777 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    Roy T
    Can you PM me the Fchat discount code please

12. Nigel glen

Nigel glen Rookie

Oct 16, 2020
    UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel glen
  13. Matt_Pat

Matt_Pat Rookie

May 21, 2022
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Matthias Koll
    Hello Carbonio,

I need a no drill license plate holder (ROW) for my 458 Spider because I live in Europe :) Is it still possible to get a discount for F-Chat Members? :)

Best regards