NFL 2020 | Page 53 | FerrariChat

NFL 2020

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Whisky, Jan 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Love seeing the dooshbag Seacocks lose. Can't beat a second string QB, nor a starting QB without a thumb on his throwing hand.

TheMayor likes this.
  2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Surprising result thus far to be sure. Odd that Rams have already burnt all 3 time outs...T

3. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Leonard Fournette still wears his LSU shoulder pads, which you can see on the edge of his jersey. Brady apparently still wears his Michigan shoulder pads. Kinda strange...

4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I can't believe it was that easy for the Rams over Seattle. I expected a much tougher game.

5. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Yea, I picked them to win because I didn't see how they could lose, but I'm glad they lost. Wasn't Wilson the early fav to be MVP this year? So much for that.

6. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    You said it. Shawks got handled...T

7. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It wasn't that easy, it was a battle until the final few minutes. The Hawks were only 1 play away (either on defense or offense) from tying until the last few minutes.

8. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Same here. And agree. He was MVP the first month. But the award isn't decided after 4 games. Aaron Rodgers or Mahomes, and I would even argue Josh Allen should be considered.

9. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Michael Jordan wore his college shorts underneath, from what I hear, but not sure if that is a fact.

tomc likes this.
  10. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    The Rams pretty much dominated the Seahawk offensive line all game. That interception for a TD was ridiculous.

11. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Let me Google that for you:

12. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    They did, but it was a one score game most of the game and a two score game for the rest (excluding last few minutes)

13. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Heinecke doesn't look too shabby thus far...T

14. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Bucs leaving a lot of points on the table. They may yet regret it...T

15. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Agree this guy is straight up balling out

16. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Also agree. This game should not be this close.

17. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Another FG. Only a TD and 2 pointer lead with a ton of time left. Even if they sneak out a win, they're going to have to step it up to go deep in the playoffs...T

18. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Here is what I do not understand

How can one team be 11-5 and the other 7-9 and the 7-9 team plays AT HOME?

19. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    I agree they need to drop that crap. That 7-9 team is lucky to be in the playoffs just for playing in a junk division...I think they need to get rid of that division winner playoff spot because of stuff like this.

20. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Agree to an extent on the home field advantage for a sub 500 team. As for doing away with division winner getting an automatic playoff bid, they would need to do away with divisions and just make each conference a 16 team free for all? I don't know about that. Would do away with some of the league's most historic & best rivalries and fans in a lot of cities would lose interest quickly as their team sinks towards the cellar with no hope of post season...T

21. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Heinecke did Great .. Taylor is a good guy I know him from his Odu days and let me tell you he can do this all year long . Smart , perceptive , and determined .. I hope this is his big chance... he is one guy that deserves it will represent his team well..on and off the field...
    and he really is smart just a few courses short of getting his mathematics degree .. He left last time cause each year he gets called up for a weeks.........when he was playing at ODU if I remember correctly his grades were VERY good....

22. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    When I posted in first half, he was doing OK. He then got better as the game went along; very impressive for such a young player with limited game time. I'm guessing that since he is an unrestricted free agent, he's going to get a lot of interest in the coming weeks!
    T

LARRYH likes this.
  23. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    You can still have divisions and maintain rivalries, but don't use them for playoff seeding. NBA changed to that in 2015: https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/nba/nba-seed-1-8-playoffs-based-solely-record-not-division-standing

NFL division games make up only 6 of the 16 games a team plays. I don't think that should guarantee a playoff berth let alone homefield advantage. If all 4 teams in a division go 500 against one another, you could have a 3-13 team in the playoffs...even if one beat all in their division and lost the rest of the games still 6-10.

24. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I hope he does . you may have never heard of ODU but Taylor HEINICKE was its second EVER quarterback on a young team he went in the 3rd or 4th game of his true freshman year which he lost his red shirt year on the 3rd year of ODU playing football. The following year A few of us were with him in PA watching him get the Walter Peyton Award. I wish him nothing but the best...

25. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Very cool.
    Actually, have heard of ODU! Knew it was in VA. Didn't know it was in Norfolk though.

I am thinking his agent's phone is likely going to be busy over the next few weeks.
    Wonder when his contract with WFT runs out?!?

T