What came with the purchase of a new F355 | FerrariChat

What came with the purchase of a new F355

Discussion in '348/355' started by Nimo, Jan 10, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nimo

Nimo Rookie

Jan 6, 2021
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    James Sin
    I'm trying to find out exactly what came with the purchase of a new F355. The year is 1998 Berlinetta.

I plan to purchase a silver 1998 Berlinetta gated version and need to know what came with the car.

Such as luggage, tool kit, manuals etc.? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    There was not standard model like DX, LX as it if were a dodge. The cars were essentially bespoke, and still are. They were ordered for a customer or dealer ordered what they thought would sell. Owner manual with pouch and tool kit but even tools were optional and they changed over time. Beyond that it was all options.

3. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    355 came standard with tool kit, tire inflator, a plug in "flash light", car cover in a bag, manual and warranty books, and an information pamphlet in a leather pouch, and floor mats. After 95 they came with a radio and a manual for the radio. Spiders also came with a pouch for storing the tonneau cover. I think a steering wheel cover was also included with the car cover but not sure. Later spiders also came with a tool to manually lower/raise the top. There may be some other standard features I'm missing.

Carmellini likes this.
  4. Carmellini

Carmellini Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2019
    I am missing the pouch for the convertible boot. Can someone post a picture. Thanks.

5. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    That's hard to find.

6. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004